Looking for a 2nd buggy (not arrma) have typhon 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What lol cancel order haha
Why? Don't want to build? Don't want to buy Electronics? All racing kits will be this way. Some like Kyosho, Losi, Serpent have RTR versions, but they are down-spec, with cheaper shocks, stamped chassis and towers, and other budget 'stuff' in them.

For a racer//basher, Tekno is probably one of the best. Top level racing performance, but basher tough.

Why? Don't want to build? Don't want to buy Electronics? All racing kits will be this way. Some like Kyosho, Losi, Serpent have RTR versions, but they are down-spec, with cheaper shocks, stamped chassis and towers, and other budget 'stuff' in them.

For a racer//basher, Tekno is probably one of the best. Top level racing performance, but basher tough.
Nah didn’t cancel it I thought I was getting what was pic lol thoiught wrong, till I seen the parts to complete list All good I’m going for it tho. may 4th is when it arrives but don’t know how many are made I’m on a list.

the Losi eight xe not in stock till September but this eb48 is great also

Don't forget the Phillips screws on the Kyosho rtrs........

Don't forget the Phillips screws on the Kyosho rtrs........
Nah I’m good on those I like these mips I bought tho, I thought I stripped a screw and was pist took car to shop and dude whipped he’s mip and and came smooth out, then 5 minutes later I was a proud owner of mip tool set hands down, the dynamite set was good but damn the mip is was awesome

My first RC was an OFNA HODR

hodor1.jpg

Nice RC, buddy.

Ok check out what I came up with to justify buying this new eb48 so the way I’m going to do is tell my ol lady that I won it in a raffle I entered at hobby shop awhile back then when I bring it home she’s not mad lol y’all think that could work. Hell it’s already paid for separate accounts but still trying to regulate my coins wtf

Ok check out what I came up with to justify buying this new eb48 so the way I’m going to do is tell my ol lady that I won it in a raffle I entered at hobby shop awhile back then when I bring it home she’s not mad lol y’all think that could work. Hell it’s already paid for separate accounts but still trying to regulate my coins wtf

It could work just hope she doesn't ask too many questions ?

It could work just hope she doesn't ask too many questions ?
That’s the good part, she doesn’t ask ? if I give her a good first answer. Bro I’m semi nervous ? wtf More nervous then getting first piece of ass as a teen all over again. Luckily it will be awhile before it arrives, can’t talk about raffle at all until I pick it up from shop and take all info off box, maybe have my ship guy call and have him tell me I won the raffle come pick it up damn I’m wrong but fk it

Now I gotta research on this xray never heard of it
XRay is some serious badass stuff. :)
Hobao does not get anywhere nearly enough credit. If anyone remembers ofna. One of the best around for decades. That is hobao. They changed names due to a lawsuit and have never got the reputation back... same amazing cars. People would rather pay for a name then quality unfortunately.
I had Ofna Monster Pirate tires and rims .. on EMaxx and TMaxx. :)

Last edited:
my wife would be more upset with the lie...eb48 is a great buggy though. I have the older .2 version. You can find the eb48...sliders on ebay pretty reasonable. That's where I found mine, its light as a feather compared to my typhon.

my wife would be more upset with the lie...eb48 is a great buggy though. I have the older .2 version. You can find the eb48...sliders on ebay pretty reasonable. That's where I found mine, its light as a feather compared to my typhon.

Yeah this. My Wife would be irritated if I spent +$500 on a RC without consulting with her, but she would not be pissed unless other checks bounce... LOL BUT - If I lied to her, there would be hell to pay. And same thing for her.

Money is just money, Lying is personal and serious...

Besides, some of us actually WIN those raffles... Don't spoil it for the rest of us! LOL...

Last edited:
Yeah this. My Wife would be irritated if I spent +$500 on a RC without consulting with her, but she would not be pissed unless other checks bounce... LOL BUT - If I lied to her, there would be hell to pay. And same thing for her. Money is just money, Lying is personal and serious...

Yeah phuck all that noise.. If my wife knew what I spend I'd have to buy her some :poop: equaling that amount. The cost of my RC's would pretty much double..

Ok update on my eb48 2.0 I’m way at the bottom of the list, I can buy eb410 ? but more and more I ? my typhon looks like a Tekno, corners like a Tekno on videos but I never drove a. Is Tekno same feeling of typhon or whole different animal this cart has eb410 sitting it in right now

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back