Losi DBXLE 2.0 turnbuckle ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrWednesday

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Nero
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 6s
Hey guys I’m having a really hard time finding just the ends for the front turnbuckles. They got ground down by a friend who put wheels that were too small on it. Cna anyone point me to a website that might sell this item?

I believe I had a hard time as well, I had to buy them all.... for one lol!!! Just buy the full package, you WILL need them @ some point!!!
I stand corrected, I must have bought just ends @ my lhs... and bought a complete set for backups... I then bought a used 2.0 and it came with a set of five complete turn buckles... what do you need? 35mm's or the 37mm's?... balls too? Thanks Mike
Screenshot_20230623_161536_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I believe I had a hard time as well, I had to buy them all.... for one lol!!! Just buy the full package, you WILL need them @ some point!!!
I stand corrected, I must have bought just ends @ my lhs... and bought a complete set for backups... I then bought a used 2.0 and it came with a set of five complete turn buckles... what do you need? 35mm's or the 37mm's?... balls too? Thanks Mike View attachment 307457
Hey Mike I was away on vacation, just got back, first thing I checked lol. Yea I need just the plastic but I’m not sure which one. The guy that committed the crime is still in possession of my rig. which do you think stick out more and would be the one to suffer friction first?

I'd say the 37mm's... looking @ my losi's the steering turnbuckles would be the first to get wrecked with a small rim... LMK... Mike

I'd say the 37mm's... looking @ my losi's the steering turnbuckles would be the first to get wrecked with a small rim... LMK... Mike
Ok then yeah I need a pair of them I believe the bells are still good, can ya help a brother out?? Lol

Thanks man but it appears it was stolen by a guy named Hamdi Bulushi, so unless i can track him down… it’s now his problem 🤷🏼‍♂️
I tracked him down and recovered some of my property including the DBXLE, it’s in rough shape and missimg wheels etc… but I’m still going to revive it. I, just glad I got it! Can you message me or email me?? [email protected] or 289.230.8628

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back