Lunsford titanium turnbuckle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@slick2500 @Littlemotor @Dan B. I appreciate it!! For someone that is new and still trying to learn this hobby it’s quite challenging. Now I have a jx ecoboost that is doing some odd noise. Catch me here and there making new post about lil problems I have with my granite.
No problem at all bro-that’s what this family is for! 🤙

@slick2500 @Littlemotor @Dan B. I appreciate it!! For someone that is new and still trying to learn this hobby it’s quite challenging. Now I have a jx ecoboost that is doing some odd noise. Catch me here and there making new post about lil problems I have with my granite.
Some servos just make noise, most if not all of my Savox servos sit there and buzz the entire time.

Some servos just make noise, most if not all of my Savox servos sit there and buzz the entire time.
Interesting I thought it was defective. I was looking at reviews and most of them are quiet and don’t buzz when the rc is powered on. Mine just starts to spaz out with that buzzing sound.

Interesting I thought it was defective. I was looking at reviews and most of them are quiet and don’t buzz when the rc is powered on. Mine just starts to spaz out with that buzzing sound.
Does it do it all the time or just when sitting?

Interesting. I guess I will just deal with the buzzing :/
I ran Hitec’s for almost 25yrs, and several would make noise now, and then, and like @slick2500 was saying-my ultra high dollar Savox servo’s were on the noisy side.. I knew they didn’t have a load on them when centered, and my stuff wasn’t bound up, so they were fine. My Tekin servos are dead quiet, as are my NitroPro’s..

I ran Hitec’s for almost 25yrs, and several would make noise now, and then, and like @slick2500 was saying-my ultra high dollar Savox servo’s were on the noisy side.. I knew they didn’t have a load on them when centered, and my stuff wasn’t bound up, so they were fine. My Tekin servos are dead quiet, as are my NitroPro’s..
Damn 25yrs! Yea my servo is center and everything nothing is binding that I know of I had a tight screw on but I loosen it up. Besides that everything seems fine. That lil mf noise as hell 🤣

Damn 25yrs! Yea my servo is center and everything nothing is binding that I know of I had a tight screw on but I loosen it up. Besides that everything seems fine. That lil mf noise as hell 🤣

Not consecutively lol… I ran ONLY Hitec servos during that time. I’d sell them off when I latered a vehicle for an updated version just to sweeten the deal, and then I’d grab a couple updated servos when they were released. The longest I probably ran a few were in the 10-12yr range without issue. They were arguably some of the best servos available at the time, and HANDS DOWN the best warranty-should something happen. Only time I ever used the warranty was if I ended up with used ones in a buy out that were jacked up. I sent them in, they sent new ones back free of charge every single time-no questions asked.

If you wanna be absolutely sure about yours; remove the horn, and turn on the radio, and vehicle. Should be quiet. If it’s not-I’d be looking at a higher quality aftermarket servo.. just my .02. SOME electronic noises are fine when it’s hooked up mechanically, but if it just sits there constantly whining with zero load; that’s a low quality unit.

Not consecutively lol… I ran ONLY Hitec servos during that time. I’d sell them off when I latered a vehicle for an updated version just to sweeten the deal, and then I’d grab a couple updated servos when they were released. The longest I probably ran a few were in the 10-12yr range without issue. They were arguably some of the best servos available at the time, and HANDS DOWN the best warranty-should something happen. Only time I ever used the warranty was if I ended up with used ones in a buy out that were jacked up. I sent them in, they sent new ones back free of charge every single time-no questions asked.

If you wanna be absolutely sure about yours; remove the horn, and turn on the radio, and vehicle. Should be quiet. If it’s not-I’d be looking at a higher quality aftermarket servo.. just my .02. SOME electronic noises are fine when it’s hooked up mechanically, but if it just sits there constantly whining with zero load; that’s a low quality unit.
I was thinking of order a new jx servo and try that one out and when it comes it give it try and if not buzzing send the other one back. Just to see if the sound that it has normal. What high quality fast servo do you recommend?

I’d diagnose it by disconnecting the horn as outlined above first.. That way you’re not just throwing parts at it, lol.. Servo preference-like most things in RC, tend to boil down to whatever helps you sleep better at night once you’re into the $100+ cost, and you’d likely be fine with any of those that fit your needs as far as their specs go based on your needs/application. Also keep in mind that MOST servo companies GROSSLY embellish their numbers as far as speed, and torque are concerned.

I was thinking of order a new jx servo and try that one out and when it comes it give it try and if not buzzing send the other one back. Just to see if the sound that it has normal.

I was thinking of order a new jx servo and try that one out and when it comes it give it try and if not buzzing send the other one back. Just to see if the sound that it has normal.

If you do what I’m saying, you’re verifying that’s the issue prior to ordering another one..

Back