Lunsford titanium turnbuckle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deceased

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello I was wondering if anyone knows about this kit. I saw it on a different thread and I wanted to see if this is compatible with my granite with wider RPM arms. I also have the 5525 end rods from Traxxas would that also fit with these turnbuckle? Or would I have to go with the OEM ones from arrma? TIA :)

IMG_6395.jpeg

I would measure the length of what you have and need. Im sure there are specs for the Lunsford's somewhere on line.
In my experience, rod ends are either 3mm or 4mm threads. If I had to guess, the TRA5525 are 3mm.

I would measure the length of what you have and need. Im sure there are specs for the Lunsford's somewhere on line.
In my experience, rod ends are either 3mm or 4mm threads. If I had to guess, the TRA5525 are 3mm.
So it would be a very tight fit. Is it enough length for the wider stance? I’m really considering it.

So it would be a very tight fit. Is it enough length for the wider stance? I’m really considering it.
No, @RCSid was talking about the thread size. A 4mm won’t fit a 3mm and vice versa.
Those rods are for standard Granite rigs. Did you have to change your turnbuckles when you put wider arms on it? As mentioned, measure what you have and compare specs.

No, @RCSid was talking about the thread size. A 4mm won’t fit a 3mm and vice versa.
Those rods are for standard Granite rigs. Did you have to change your turnbuckles when you put wider arms on it? As mentioned, measure what you have and compare specs.
Yeah I had to change them. They are supper thick and with these OEM arrma ones bend easily or I’m just bad a landing the car off a jump. I have broken 2 wheel blocks already in a weeks span.

Traxxas and Arrma turnbuckles are both 4mm so the Traxxas rod ends will fit on the Lunsford turnbuckles. If you are using the RPM a arms for the Typhon 3s or Big Rock the Lunsford turnbuckles will work perfectly for your Granite.

Traxxas and Arrma turnbuckles are both 4mm so the Traxxas rod ends will fit on the Lunsford turnbuckles. If you are using the RPM an arms for the Typhon 3s or Big Rock the Lunsford turnbuckles will work perfectly for your Granite.
Perfect thank you for this info!! Today after work I will install the 5525 on my granite just that I have no idea what the actual eye to eye measurement is so I’m just comparing it to the ones I had the truck already.

Found this little bit of info on Google.

1710181343870.png

Perfect thank you for this info!! Today after work I will install the 5525 on my granite just that I have no idea what the actual eye to eye measurement is so I’m just comparing it to the ones I had the truck already.
I know we have a thread around here somewhere that has the dimensions listed I want to say they should be something like 88mm but I could be wrong.

HELL YEA!!!! This is more like it.
And if ya decide to use Beach-they’re dammit awesome, and ship fast af. Also-there’s obviously a few differing thickness washers in there. They’re for spacing ball studs on 1/10 off-road cars, so you’re essentially using them in the exact operation they’re designed for. 🤙

And if ya decide to use Beach-they’re dammit awesome, and ship fast af. Also-there’s obviously a few differing thickness washers in there. They’re for spacing ball studs on 1/10 off-road cars, so you’re essentially using them in the exact operation they’re designed for. 🤙
I wish they were another color! But his will def do. Who knows when they will stock the other colors.

What color are ya looking for? I only shot a link to the red critters as they’d match the rest of the aluminum goodies that Arrma outfits their stuff with. 😅🤷🏻‍♂️

Scroll through here.. Assault arent the only ones.. Looks like the only ones out of stock from them are blue, but 17.5, and others are in stock as well.

https://beachrc.com/search.php

Back