Mamba monster 1717 1650 trouble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake5858

Reaction score
Hi, new to rc and have been building a kraton 6s exb. I have a spektrum dx5c using a 6100at rx that was sold as a combo deal. I had put it together yesterday, motor was reversed so I switch it in the controller. Got it working seemingly ok, but my brakes were screwed. It would just go full reverse the second you’d tap them. So brought back to mess with it. Now I have no reverse or forward just steering. I have reset everything to default and rebound the controller no change. It is beeping two short beeps and one long beep.flashing red, yellow, yellow, yellow… any help???

When you rebound the controller did you go through the receiver calibration steps (full throttle, reverse, right, left)? Also for what it’s worth, never reverse the throttle on the transmitter - reverse motor direction on the ESC.

Hi, new to rc and have been building a kraton 6s exb. I have a spektrum dx5c using a 6100at rx that was sold as a combo deal. I had put it together yesterday, motor was reversed so I switch it in the controller. Got it working seemingly ok, but my brakes were screwed. It would just go full reverse the second you’d tap them. So brought back to mess with it. Now I have no reverse or forward just steering. I have reset everything to default and rebound the controller no change. It is beeping two short beeps and one long beep.flashing red, yellow, yellow, yellow… any help???
You have to reverse both the ESC motor direction as well as the radio Throttle channel, then calibrate the ESC and you should be good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back