Mamba monster x esc questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this was already mentioned earlier in the thread, but it really sounds like you have the ESC in race mode. There's no Reverse in race mode. I'm not familiar with the Bluetooth settings, I connect my esc to my PC using casted link and the special USB adapter.

i do not. i wonder if your able to adjust different settings
You only get one setting to adjust and must set up via Link. I'm not sure but may be able to do so via BLink too. And your transmitter must have a switch(toggle or press switch) in order to switch between settings.
What he said above too

You only get one setting to adjust and must set up via Link. I'm not sure but may be able to do so via BLink too. And your transmitter must have a switch(toggle or press switch) in order to switch between settings.
What he said above too
my transmitter is a dx5 rugged so it should be fine.
I know this was already mentioned earlier in the thread, but it really sounds like you have the ESC in race mode. There's no Reverse in race mode. I'm not familiar with the Bluetooth settings, I connect my esc to my PC using casted link and the special USB adapter.
ill hook it up to castle link when i have sometime and see if its something in there

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back