MCD RR5 Truggified 🚀12s🚀 BMX Bash!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool vid! When you gonna run that new typhon you won?
We are waiting! 😆
Send It Top Gear GIF by MotorTrend

Cool vid! When you gonna run that new typhon you won?

We are waiting! 😆
Send It Top Gear GIF by MotorTrend
I don't even have it yet! 🤣 🤣
Badass rig and vid!

Front is a little soft in dampening or heavy in mass.
Thanks for the tip! I actually changed to the stiffest shock springs after that video. Haven't bashed with them yet though so I'm hoping the landings are still smooth 🤣
Heck yeah man! You sent that beast flying!
The drone skills are gettin good my friend! I fly fpv and can tell you thats not easy to track objects like that! Isn't that the wife flying the drone?
Awesome vid man!
Thanks bro and yea it's her flying. Funny thing is she is flying the dji mavic 3 classic. We originally had the air 2s but she flew it into a tree and we lost it and instead of replacing with same drone I said Yolo and got an upgrade. Glad I did because the gimbal speed between the two drones is night and day. A lot of the shots wouldn't have been possible with the old drone.

Now if only she was this good with the fpv drone! 🤣 🤣

Thanks bro and yea it's her flying. Funny thing is she is flying the dji mavic 3 classic. We originally had the air 2s but she flew it into a tree and we lost it and instead of replacing with same drone I said Yolo and got an upgrade. Glad I did because the gimbal speed between the two drones is night and day. A lot of the shots wouldn't have been possible with the old drone.

Now if only she was this good with the fpv drone! 🤣 🤣

Haha I can see that man!
If she's trying to learn fpv drones the best advice for starting is to start out in acro mode. The sooner one learns without all the help the easier it is. That was my lesson anyway. Thought I wanted the help and all it really does is make it harder to fly. All my experience is in fpv on 5in drones. I've got one 3in emax babyhawk. All my stuff is OG now being like 7 years old. I need to upgrade to new stuff 🤣

Haha I can see that man!
If she's trying to learn fpv drones the best advice for starting is to start out in acro mode. The sooner one learns without all the help the easier it is. That was my lesson anyway. Thought I wanted the help and all it really does is make it harder to fly. All my experience is in fpv on 5in drones. I've got one 3in emax babyhawk. All my stuff is OG now being like 7 years old. I need to upgrade to new stuff 🤣
haha sorry bro someone in the comments actually thought it was an FPV drone :ROFLMAO: our past selves already took your advice! We both started on the sim in acro mode. Been slacking big time last few months but I have about 12 hours of acro mode on the sim and my first real fpv flight was with the dji fpv drone, I did about 3 packs with that drone before I realized I should have just bought a real 5 inch. :eek::ROFLMAO: I have a 5 inch and a 6 inch now with about 12 packs or so flown with them. I'm still extremely noob.

This is me flying a mixture of the 5 and 6 inch. Also was my first time flying over something that wasn't grass which was way more stressful than I anticipated. I have a long ways to go.

The wifey actually probably has a few hours less than me on the sim so probably around 9 or 10 hours? haha. She started off with the Dji Avata and we got her a 5 inch the same time I got one as well. She probably has maybe 5 packs through the avata in acro mode and 3 packs through the 5 inch.

This the wifey flying the dji avata in acro, before she even got to try a real fpv drone. So much weaker than a freestyle drone! she almost crapped herself when she flew the 5 inch for the first time and felt that 6s power :ROFLMAO:

What's the setup in thus one??... 👀 Thanks Mike
Max 4 with TP 5860 800kv. I put TP 5870's in the other rigs and wanted to try something with a little less amp draw.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back