Infraction Mega Slayer 6x6 WIP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Springfield1980

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, it’s been a while. Had a builders block and with Work and Adulting it was a little difficult to get back on and enjoy what I do.

Last time you seen the mega slayer 6x6, The rear wheels were spaced out way to far. I finally had a reality check and figured out how to bring it together. Lol I flipped the rear around and reversed the esc to 100% power. Now I’m working on the body. I repaired the rear quarter panel, I’m thinking of installing fender flares to fill in and cover the bed rail gap. Wish I knew someone that’s close to Illinois can help with the body and paint. But that’s another topic. Thank you 😁

IMG_4110.jpeg

IMG_5209.jpeg

IMG_5210.jpeg

IMG_5212.jpeg

IMG_5211.jpeg

IMG_5208.jpeg

IMG_5213.jpeg

IMG_5214.jpeg

IMG_5215.jpeg

IMG_5216.jpeg

You in Springfield?
I'm just south of Springfield. Was just up there getting a dog not long ago.
I'm not sure id be much help to you on this one though 🤔
I’m in Elmhurst Illinois. Springfield is named after my Indian motorcycle.
Nice diamond plate. Good idea
Thank you. Found a guy on eBay that does custom plates and I gave him a bunch of pictured measurements for the creation of my 6x6.

Currently you have 2 sets of different rear toe. Any way to flip flop the added axle's A-arms?
I’ll flip flop it and see if it makes a difference. But that toe in set up does bother me. The mega chassis is pre done like that.

You'd want both sets toe'd in for positive forward traction. That rear toe'd out axel is bothering me too lol.
Flipping it didn’t do anything. So I’m creating my own toe in. Got a little bit more to go to match and then reinforce it better.

IMG_5669.jpeg

IMG_5668.jpeg

IMG_5667.jpeg

IMG_5666.jpeg

IMG_5665.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back