Minute discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshludden

Thai guy in Iowa
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
Back in the sack, at it again! Gonna hafta go way back, to start over. Went out on memorial day, preparing to wrestle. Decided on taking on my throat instead. I ended up with a massive stroke in throat. I was a little touch and go to begin with, but finally cleared it sometime after. After another tough weeks, I was out at my pine cone. Weather's not too bad, but not rosy. I'm going home soon though. So please you guys, get your stuff checked out. We are NOT all pretty posies.

20230713_204510.jpg

20230715_201316.jpg

20230717_212133.jpg

20230714_112325.jpg

Last edited:
Happy that you are getting better! Keep it going that way! Been a lot quieter and less fun without you.
Very happy indeed! I'll be getting out on Friday. Mistake are still being made, but I'm about halfway there.

Very happy indeed! I'll be getting out on Friday. Mistake are still being made, but I'm about halfway there.

I don't want to pry, and you don't have to share if you do not want to, but what happened to you exactly?.. how did you know?

Again, glad you're ok man.. it stinks to get older..🙏

I don't want to pry, and you don't have to share if you do not want to, but what happened to you exactly?.. how did you know?

Again, glad you're ok man.. it stinks to get older..🙏
Somehow I ended up with my kink in a stroke. Jay wasn't there, so I don't know how. What I woke up from was quite scary. Had to beep the bumper from there. Went in and out in a coma, for a little bit. Eventually it worked itself out.

Scary stuff, I'm glad you're ok.. that is no joke, make sure you do your follow ups with the Dr., It's important.. also at your age it really would not hurt to have a baby aspirin every day.. never know, rather be safe than sorry.. maybe something you could run by the Dr if they don't put you on blood thinners..

Count your blessings sir!.. hug your family!.. tell the people that matter most you love them!.. you are lucky to be here and still functional.. you are a lucky man..

Josh, buddy.
We all have been thinking & worrying about ya.

That's some scary stuff you're going through.
We had no clue what was happening on your end..

Glad to hear you're getting better man.
Take it easy and get some more rest. No sudden Wild Bashing sessions okay?

We're all here for you.
Let us know if you need anything.
Get well brother. 👊

Last edited:
Damn Josh, Glad you’re ok buddy!!
We were pretty concerned about you!

Thought I was gonna have to drive down there and make sure some hooker didn’t have you tied to the bed and was trying to impersonate you.. 🥸

Seriously tho get yourself fixed up, the cars and us ain’t going anywhere.. 🤙

That's just crazy! So glad you are okay and on the mend. Take it easy and one day at a time. We were worried about ya. Knew something was not right. Stay strong buddy! Keep us informed on your progress. You'll be hangin' gutters and breakin' RCs again before ya know it! 😂 🍻😁✌️

@joshludden Some people will pull out all the stops to win the "What did you Break today" award. I mean breaking yourself is a little extreme. :eek: You just got the lifetime achievement award buddy! (y):ROFLMAO:

Got it, big time!! 🤪 To tell ya the truth my wisdom probably isn't the best, may name calling probably not as sharp but my mind is as sharp as it goes!
Man..it's good to see you back! No homo..😜

You had everyone on here worried mate, and for good reason by the sound of it. A stroke is very serious and I'm glad you're in the right place getting it sorted. Get well soon. Wdybt isn't the same without you. AF is here for you when your ready.

Back