Minute discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its really BS for it to be so difficult and time consuming to get help when you clearly need it.
And what about short term disability? Even if you improve enough to work again, you need to eat and cover basic necessities until then.
You deserve better, I'm sad to see the mess you are being put through. Im really hoping you can find the assistance you need soon.

Boy, it's been a rough couple of weeks. I got my birth certificate, was non-existent. That was the 2nd one I got from them, my citizenship papers too. I need to go to the clerk of court & get some papers there I guess. Then I got DENIED for the application process for disability. I have 0 income, I'm out of $$, I'm living on a extremely tight budget. I don't have the knowledge of what to do now. My patience is running very thin @ the moment, especially with all of the different parameters of this whole thing. RHS legal is sending me some papers to try & remedy the disability problem.
I just don't get it, how can a guy like me possibly get on with life? I used to climb up & down 40' ladders, monkey around on the roof - now I can barely walk/talk, it takes me a lifetime to get up the stairs, my brain can't function all the time. I just don't know anymore...

View attachment 361226

View attachment 361227
I hate bureaucracy!!! Did you tell them you were transgender? That will get you approved ASAP. Just keep resubmitting. They obviously have their heads up their backsides.

Boy, it's been a rough couple of weeks. I got my birth certificate, was non-existent. That was the 2nd one I got from them, my citizenship papers too. I need to go to the clerk of court & get some papers there I guess. Then I got DENIED for the application process for disability. I have 0 income, I'm out of $$, I'm living on a extremely tight budget. I don't have the knowledge of what to do now. My patience is running very thin @ the moment, especially with all of the different parameters of this whole thing. RHS legal is sending me some papers to try & remedy the disability problem.
I just don't get it, how can a guy like me possibly get on with life? I used to climb up & down 40' ladders, monkey around on the roof - now I can barely walk/talk, it takes me a lifetime to get up the stairs, my brain can't function all the time. I just don't know anymore...

View attachment 361226

View attachment 361227

What a crock of poop. They won't give you even temporary disability because they say that you will get better later? That doesn't help you now what a bunch of assholes.

View attachment 361226

View attachment 361227

Josh,
Don't loose hope.
Keep your head up buddy.

So, it seems that it's just a paperwork mishap..
Do you have a middle initial?
Are they not able to correlate your full name by your social security number?

Also, you could file for appeal on this decision.

I'm sure you can qualify for other health programs or support of some kind out there and you can get a second medical opinion..

Don't give up.
Stay Strong brother! 👊

Dang man, that all sucks. I agree with others, stay strong and as positive as you can. Maybe a letter from doctor advising timeline of returning to work might help, especially if it's more than 12 months.

Appeal the decision with that and whatever else you can. Keep fighting "the man". Write letters to congressmen in your jurisdiction asking for help. Look for non-profits that can help fight this. I'm so sorry you are going through all this bud. Hit me up anytime you need to vent or just chat.

Thank you all helping me to try to persevere. I'm really getting fed up with everything. I can't even mention all that I have gone thru, all the different acronyms that mean different things. I don't have a middle initial, it's as tho I never even existed. Maybe I could just make up a NEW name & just start all over. I have a SSN and everything, l just am having a difficult time finding anything out. I'm going to try the clerk of court in Vinton in the next few days- I had to get a judge to open up the documents I had in there.
So, again I thank you all. You're one of the things that helps me stay (in)sane!

Thank you all helping me to try to persevere. I'm really getting fed up with everything. I can't even mention all that I have gone thru, all the different acronyms that mean different things. I don't have a middle initial, it's as tho I never even existed. Maybe I could just make up a NEW name & just start all over. I have a SSN and everything, l just am having a difficult time finding anything out. I'm going to try the clerk of court in Vinton in the next few days- I had to get a judge to open up the documents I had in there.
So, again I thank you all. You're one of the things that helps me stay (in)sane!
Praying for you man. Sorry there ain’t more I can do for you.

All the best with everything, brother. You've had a rough go and are undeserving of this BS. Will keep you and your struggle in our prayers.

Josh, these organizations are trained to DENY claims. Squeaky wheel always gets the grease! DON'T GIVE UP!! So sorry for what your going through! Stay the course and stay strong. Attitude is everything. If my math is correct, your only 48 and have a lot of life to live. I pray this will be resolved for you soon!

Hey Josh Man,
Still got you in our prayers.
Just wanted to check in and see if those slackers health adjusters found any options for you.

How are you feeling?
Physically, mentally??

Don't let this little hiccup get you down.
As long as your health is moving in the right direction.
Any obstacles can be overcome.

We're thinking of you.
Stay Strong brother.
Be Powerful. 💥👊

Hey Josh Man,
Still got you in our prayers.
Just wanted to check in and see if those slackers health adjusters found any options for you.

How are you feeling?
Physically, mentally??

Don't let this little hiccup get you down.
As long as your health is moving in the right direction.
Any obstacles can be overcome.

We're thinking of you.
Stay Strong brother.
Be Powerful. 💥👊
So far physically I've been doing fine, but I'm having a really difficult time with mentally. It takes so long to try to type out what I'm thinking, my words just aren't coming as fast as I THINK they should. I think things are getting better tho, my sisters came to visit yesterday. They came & took all of the papers (bills- LOTS of em!) and came up with a "plan". RHS legal (free, btw) is going to look @my case. I'm going to go to Vinton this weekend & go to the clerk of court, get my papers there and visit some folks who helped me along.

So far physically I've been doing fine, but I'm having a really difficult time with mentally. It takes so long to try to type out what I'm thinking, my words just aren't coming as fast as I THINK they should. I think things are getting better tho,

my sisters came to visit yesterday. They came & took all of the papers (bills- LOTS of em!) and came up with a "plan". RHS legal (free, btw) is going to look @my case. I'm going to go to Vinton this weekend & go to the clerk of court, get my papers there and visit some folks who helped me along.

👍
Stay Positive.
Things will work out in the end.

I'm certainly hoping so, I just didn't realize how LONG it would take! It's almost been a year!!! I was thinking about that yesterday. How I thought it might be vs how it REALLY is. I seriously thought I'd just have this "thing" that happened & I'd just go back to work. Well, it didn't happen that way. I spent all of the summer in the hospital, then til September (?) at my folks place. I'm finally starting to realize that's NOT how it is going- I'm gonna hafta really fight for this. I do realize that not many people actually survive what I have encountered. Many people have suffered greatly, for that alone I am truly GREATFULL!!!!!

Don't worry, no matter what else happens, you still suck! 😜 Seriously, I don't know how people who can work and don't want to, can milk the system, but folks who really need it, get the run around. :banghead:

Hang tough, we know you'll get through this, but I completely understand sooner would be better than later. (y)

Don't worry, no matter what else happens, you still suck! 😜 Seriously, I don't know how people who can work and don't want to, can milk the system, but folks who really need it, get the run around. :banghead:

Hang tough, we know you'll get through this, but I completely understand sooner would be better than later. (y)
You're sure right about this. Some people have spent their life playing the system and do a good job at it. Eat and live better than a lot of people. Sorry @joshludden for the run around you have got but keep at it and things will get better. Hang in there.

Back