Minute discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright folks, just wanna check in, it's been quite a while since I've been back- 6 months/7 months. I've been getting along OK, just stupid things getting in my way, stuff hanging up all the time. I can't get my right hand in my glove, my left arm is ALWAYS itchy, I can't open cans, I can't cut open apples/oranges/pineapples etc. I have
problems opening soda bottles & whatnot. Overall I guess it's OK, just a lot of changes. Just a lot of sh!t to go wrong, basically. I'm trying to keep my head up, just getting difficult. I love you all very much, mind you. It's just getting hard, hard, hard...
Anyway, I do have to thank @WoodiE & most of all @gotnitro for thinking about me. With out him, none of this would be possible. So let's all salute to the man...to @gotnitro ,for putting this together!! Ok, I'll try to wrap this up- i know you're doing this in good faith, but wholly fiddlestick did we get this together!!! Well done my friend!!!!!😃😍

Alright folks, just wanna check in, it's been quite a while since I've been back- 6 months/7 months. I've been getting along OK, just stupid things getting in my way, stuff hanging up all the time. I can't get my right hand in my glove, my left arm is ALWAYS itchy, I can't open cans, I can't cut open apples/oranges/pineapples etc. I have
problems opening soda bottles & whatnot. Overall I guess it's OK, just a lot of changes. Just a lot of sh!t to go wrong, basically. I'm trying to keep my head up, just getting difficult. I love you all very much, mind you. It's just getting hard, hard, hard...
Anyway, I do have to thank @WoodiE & most of all @gotnitro for thinking about me. With out him, none of this would be possible. So let's all salute to the man...to @gotnitro ,for putting this together!! Ok, I'll try to wrap this up- i know you're doing this in good faith, but wholly fiddlestick did we get this together!!! Well done my friend!!!!!😃😍
Welcome back. I left around the time you did (college). But I have break!!! Which I decided to ruin by taking a class over break because I was bored.

Welcome back. I left around the time you did (college). But I have break!!! Which I decided to ruin by taking a class over break because I was bored.

You over achiver😂

Nah im just playing. Now is the time to cram all ya can in that noggin. You'll have plenty of time to be bored later in life.

OK, so just bit of news recently. I sat thru almost 3 hrs today @ the doctor's office. Was just basically memorizing pictures, basic shapes, patterns & the like. Like trying to test whether or not I can get disability for my "accident" or not. I'm thinking I nailed it!😆 I just hope I can get it, cause anything will help. Not having any income now just puts me in a really bad place, financially. My debts are mounting, so it will help me to get anything @ this point. I think this is the last thing I have to do, I don't remember anything else. So, wish me luck...I'm hoping I'm as stupid as I remember!😃🤣

OK, so just bit of news recently. I sat thru almost 3 hrs today @ the doctor's office. Was just basically memorizing pictures, basic shapes, patterns & the like. Like trying to test whether or not I can get disability for my "accident" or not. I'm thinking I nailed it!😆 I just hope I can get it, cause anything will help. Not having any income now just puts me in a really bad place, financially. My debts are mounting, so it will help me to get anything @ this point. I think this is the last thing I have to do, I don't remember anything else. So, wish me luck...I'm hoping I'm as stupid as I remember!😃🤣
Wow, this might be the first time rooting for someone to be disabled, lol...Josh, there's nothing but love on this side of the table and I'm sure you know how it's meant. Godspeed brother. May fortune favor the mentally incapacitated. 👊 o7 💪

Good luck Josh. The road to recovery is tough and a long one but it sounds like you got this. It ain't easy, I suffered multiple strokes after a carotid artery dissection in my neck years ago. Hoping things turn around and I'm sure they will. Stay strong - as a stroke survivor, you already are.

Josh buddy,

Be like Gump.

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

Tom Hanks Laughing GIF

Keep your chin up and keep on truckin'.

Don't have to be a genius to make it Big in Life!
👊💥

Sad news is, your still as smart as this years graduating class at Harvard, the good news is your still mental! :ROFLMAO:
Hope it works out, financial trouble and health issues are the top things that worry me. I think you got this one though.

Good luck Josh. The road to recovery is tough and a long one but it sounds like you got this. It ain't easy, I suffered multiple strokes after a carotid artery dissection in my neck years ago. Hoping things turn around and I'm sure they will. Stay strong - as a stroke survivor, you already are.
Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words, didn't think that I'd come across another stroke victim here. I can't even imagine how or why it happens so quickly, but I'm glad I was in the right place when it happened! It's been a long struggle- almost 2 months in the hospital, another 2 months @ my folks, now this. I'm for sure hoping everything is getting better already, I can FEEL it getting better!

Josh buddy,

Be like Gump.

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

Tom Hanks Laughing GIF

Keep your chin up and keep on truckin'.

Don't have to be a genius to make it Big in Life!
👊💥
Yeah @joshludden!! Look on the bright side!! You too can find a coked out crack whore with AIDS that thirst traps you from the time you're children until she dies an early death from the aforementioned AIDS leaving your son, whose life she never thought to involve you in, with you until she realized that you're, at worst, a multi-multi-multi-multi-multi-millionaire or, possibly even a billionaire proving that she's still the same selfish, narcissistic, worthless whore piece of sh!t that she has always been!!

All this and more can be yours if you just play your cards right. I BERIEVE IN YOU!!!

That effing made me laugh out loud! In all seriousness, don't y'all realize how poorly I was trying to type back then? I think I've gotten way better than I was then. I mean some of things were just complete nonsense!

That effing made me laugh out loud! In all seriousness, don't y'all realize how poorly I was trying to type back then? I think I've gotten way better than I was then. I mean some of things were just complete nonsense!
Bro, I mean no disrespect at all...you talk like Josh again. A couple of months ago you "sounded" like someone had taken over your body or, I guess since we're online, like someone had hijacked your account. Except that you were a hacker that cross threaded topics like he was splicing genes with a chainsaw, if you take my meaning. You're not just way better than you were then, you're you again. Good job brother, I'm proud of you.

Nothing but love, Josh. Good luck and Godspeed. We all believe that you’ve got this, and we can all see a whole lot of improvement in a relatively short time, although it probably seems much longer to you. Hang in there, man.

Boy, it's been a rough couple of weeks. I got my birth certificate, was non-existent. That was the 2nd one I got from them, my citizenship papers too. I need to go to the clerk of court & get some papers there I guess. Then I got DENIED for the application process for disability. I have 0 income, I'm out of $$, I'm living on a extremely tight budget. I don't have the knowledge of what to do now. My patience is running very thin @ the moment, especially with all of the different parameters of this whole thing. RHS legal is sending me some papers to try & remedy the disability problem.
I just don't get it, how can a guy like me possibly get on with life? I used to climb up & down 40' ladders, monkey around on the roof - now I can barely walk/talk, it takes me a lifetime to get up the stairs, my brain can't function all the time. I just don't know anymore...

20240415_133713.jpg

20240415_133850.jpg

Boy, it's been a rough couple of weeks. I got my birth certificate, was non-existent. That was the 2nd one I got from them, my citizenship papers too. I need to go to the clerk of court & get some papers there I guess. Then I got DENIED for the application process for disability. I have 0 income, I'm out of $$, I'm living on a extremely tight budget. I don't have the knowledge of what to do now. My patience is running very thin @ the moment, especially with all of the different parameters of this whole thing. RHS legal is sending me some papers to try & remedy the disability problem.
I just don't get it, how can a guy like me possibly get on with life? I used to climb up & down 40' ladders, monkey around on the roof - now I can barely walk/talk, it takes me a lifetime to get up the stairs, my brain can't function all the time. I just don't know anymore...
Wow Josh, it sucks to hear that. I hope RHS can get you sorted out, and I hope there are other resources for you to exploit. Your treatment by various organizations sounds like bullsh’t. Can you get SSI disability? It sucks that everyone makes a fellow American produce their papers before they’ll have a conversation. Our population is being systematically trained to hate immigrants and non-Caucasians, and the massive numbers of “the stupid” flock to the false and hateful sentiments and lies that they’re spoon fed daily in their media. It’s a sad and shameful state of affairs in a country that immigrants built.
Good luck, god bless you, and I hope the universe has very positive plans for you.

Back