Mirage tires for Mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re absolutely right, and BTW I am loving that thing! So cool.
Yep, Lasernut here too. Gifted by my bro after he broke it every outing.. his fault really, drinking and driving doesn't fare well with rc's either. Shocker. Mine's rolling on Sledgehammers from a Hoss, 15t pinion on 4s with Exotek steering parts. It's a blast on the track, just don't hit nothing cuz the Losi plastics are very rigid. It sacrifices durability for precision I feel. Fun rig, rock racer? Nah. Just my experience with it thus far.

Yep, Lasernut here too. Gifted by my bro after he broke it every outing.. his fault really, drinking and driving doesn't fare well with rc's either. Shocker. Mine's rolling on Sledgehammers from a Hoss, 15t pinion on 4s with Exotek steering parts. It's a blast on the track, just don't hit nothing cuz the Losi plastics are very rigid. It sacrifices durability for precision I feel. Fun rig, rock racer? Nah. Just my experience with it thus far.
Not too many RCs can handle being overpowered with heavy tires.

Not too many RCs can handle being overpowered with heavy tires.
True, and proof that what looks so great doesn't always perform as well as it looks. Meaning the tires namely. I did throw the BFG's on my Hoss for shitz and gigs..it didn't like them either! LOL

20220506_200114.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back