MMX 8S ESC seizure.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
Flashing lights. No sounds.

Has this happened to anyone?

I'm clueless.

Truck rolled over a few times and this is happening.

Also, I'm color blind, so I can't tell what it's even doing.

Last edited:
I'd give Castle a call as they should be able to walk you through troubleshooting the problem. Also what is the beep pattern is it like 3 short beeps or 2 short beeps and a longer one etc. as that will tell you what the problem is also.

FYI the beeps come from the motor, so if you have no beeps, try another motor. Remove the sensor cable if in use. Try another bound radio. If you have Castle Link try and see if it can talk to it.

FYI the beeps come from the motor, so if you have no beeps, try another motor. Remove the sensor cable if in use. Try another bound radio. If you have Castle Link try and see if it can talk to it.
Castle link or Bluetooth link. either should be able to connect to it.

^^^ yep. Beat me too it.(y):LOL:
The Motor generates the tones upon ESC initialization. At least Isolate the motor as one possible cause. Before calling CC.

Ohk, I'm really dumb...

What's exactly step one?

I have an xlx2, can I try and plug that in?

I have castle link, but wouldn't know what to look for. I can get the program up amd running and get through all the tabs, but I wouldn't know what to look for.

Unplugged everything after sitting for a day.

Everything works!

Thanks guys!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back