Mojave EXB accent color opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Ok, just curious here....

Who else thinks that all the red on the EXB lines should have been Like the outcast 10th anniversary edition anodized aluminum look?

I just think the black and silver of the color scheme would have looked so much nicer if they would have done it in the silver ...

Thoughts?
51F8F3A7-6BEE-48B3-8C62-D5A30BED2855.jpeg
8AD269C4-DD4D-4F53-8408-B1F930ED923F.jpeg
A56E242A-7FAF-41BC-8D9E-353CA2F4BDDA.jpeg

^ all from google images**

Actually I'm partial to this body. I also have the matching roll cage for it. @RcTruth hooked me up. I have one new in the package. They haven't been available for so long like the Gunmetal wheels. Which I also have a set of. Afraid to break them out. If they become unavailable for another year...:ROFLMAO:

1605849193438.png

I just need the better Body "composite" mounts found on the EXB. They aren't available yet. If they even exist? I broke the rear when my son slammed my rear end doing like 40mph with the Noto. Hit me square while I was just stopped. I was a good distance away when it happened. I thought for sure it was major carnage. Both cars ended like 20 feet apart. He had no damage. And I had cracked one hoop in the rear body mount. The RTR mounts are soft plastic for sure. Mojave is one tough truck, especially with the JBI towers and M2C chassis and braces.

Last edited:
Actually I'm partial to this body. I also have the matching roll cage for it. @RcTruth hooked me up. I have one new in the package. They haven't been available for so long like the Gunmetal wheels. Which I also have a set of. Afraid to break them out. If they become unavailable for another year...:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 109965
I just need the better Body "composite" mounts found on the EXB. They aren't available yet. I broke the rear when my son slammed my rear end doing like 40mph with the Noto. Hit me square while I was just stopped. I was a good distance away when it happened. I thought for sure it was major carnage. Both cars ended like 20 feet apart. He had no damage. And I had cracked one hoop in the rear body mount. The RTR mounts are soft plastic for sure. Mojave is one tough truck, especially with the JBI towers and M2C chassis and braces.
I love that silver body too. Theyre so dam expensive though. Need to shoe goo my exb body still!

I though too about shoegooing mine. But it is so large and almost 2 pounds bare without it. Shoegoo/tape will add another pound or more.:LOL:
With the body just placed on the chassis, you can see the shocks drop considerably.
One thing I noticed, is that the wheels are very pricey considering their smallish size. $45/ pair Ouch. And there aren't any direct fit aftermarket replacements in the stock size. There are wheels that will fit somewhat but not to scale ( like the DTX zero offset truggies I have), but no one makes that 1/7 SC style size wheel and tire for the Mojave. Arrma has lock on them. Anything you find is either smaller scale or larger. Hoons are puny for Mojave also. I placed a set on and it may work for the street. But looks awkward and out of scale. To me the Looks of the Mojave is all about the nice scale proportions of it.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back