Mojave Mojave light bar??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SARRT8

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Anyone running a light bar on their Mojave. I would like to add one to mine and would like to see what others are running and how they are mounting them. Thanks guys

Pro line 6” double row. It’s overpriced for the quality but looks good.

D2D757B8-AD6B-48B3-B10C-0D21E8660A80.jpeg

845D735F-323B-4341-AC46-E652FDB90EA4.jpeg

54500090-6937-4CE3-AAD3-7F10ED4D5FAE.jpeg

Last edited:
$8.99 for 8 LEDS and $9.99 for LED strips meant for RC plane wingspans that i use for chassis(comes with 2, one good enough but will be damaged eventually so keep the other). And because my RadioLink has switches, two RC switch lines ($18.99) so I can turn chassis and/ LEDs off and on at will. Less than $40 CAD and decent enough set up.
20210103_180625.jpg

20210103_180514.jpg
20210111_194842.jpg

I love the light bars and even gave thought to ordering them. Yet there is a reason they are recommended for crawlers only.
I should note my setup is mainly to "see" the truck at night, not to see where Im going. The distance i get from RadioLink made it near impossible to tell front from rear. Easy and cheap solution.

I thought I remembered some one mounting one under the windshield but can’t seem to find it. I will look into My Trick RC thanks.

$8.99 for 8 LEDS and $9.99 for LED strips meant for RC plane wingspans that i use for chassis(comes with 2, one good enough but will be damaged eventually so keep the other). And because my RadioLink has switches, two RC switch lines ($18.99) so I can turn chassis and/ LEDs off and on at will. Less than $40 CAD and decent enough set up.
View attachment 119436
View attachment 119437View attachment 119438
I love the light bars and even gave thought to ordering them. Yet there is a reason they are recommended for crawlers only.
I should note my setup is mainly to "see" the truck at night, not to see where Im going. The distance i get from RadioLink made it near impossible to tell front from rear. Easy and cheap solution.
That is pretty cheap nice!

Polo creations.com you can buy everything separate from light bar, headlights, taillights, under carriage lights, remote, etc. I think best option for me was light bar for front and tail lights. 25$ shipped in US

I've got a MyTrickRC light kit with light bars on the way for a Mojave EXB I've just splashed on... I'd bought from them before for a Felony. The DG-1 Dragon 2 controller is amazing and the high powered Attack LEDs are super bright. There are 5 on/off/brightness settings, all toggled from one 3rd channel switch on my TX. When it gets here I'll take a few snaps 📸

It does look good, but $60... ouch.

I wonder if something like these led light bars would work well - https://www.ebay.com/itm/163572981
It does look good, but $60... ouch.

I wonder if something like these led light bars would work well - https://www.ebay.com/itm/163572981817
The one thing I did like about the pro line was the way they are attached to the vehicle. Looks very sturdy. The other options may be a better investment,especially from my trick RC......If they are sturdy, lower cost and look good, that is good for me

martin34 how did you mount your light bar? That’s the spot I think I would like to mount mine.

I destroyed my first lite bar mounted like that. I have 3 bodies w lite bars now, all installed at the base of the windshield and have not broken one since.
even this wreck left the bar unharmed and untouched!
744E48E6-3897-40FE-B66F-28A781D90BA6.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up MFM I was thinking it would be safer under the top of the windshield. That is some kind of carnage there!!!

I destroyed my first lite bar mounted like that. I have 3 bodies w lite bars now, all installed at the base of the windshield and have not broken one since.
even this wreck left the bar unharmed and untouched!View attachment 119825
I heard they were trying to make a convertible Mojave, but it looks like you did not succeed
Other than the picture with the wreck with the roof of the mojave being distorted, I really really like the location where you put this light bar

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back