Talion My Arrma Collection is growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Army_Vet_Rc_Addict

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Notorious
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Just added another Arrma car to the fleet picked up the 6s Talion EXB to go with the 3s Typhon, 4s Kraton, 6s Typhon, 6s Notorious and the what will be 8s Limitless and I am hopefully adding a 6s Kraton within the next week or so. I absolutley LOVE Arrma Rc Cars I just can't have enough of them lol

20230923_114651.jpg

16954845004652364552641277185670.jpg

16954846785912069417474958578013.jpg

16954847199013095568179730579834.jpg

16954847547188084165325826420043.jpg

16954848072385150764748386538956.jpg

16954848458834764703671618829021.jpg

Looking good. In speaking of arrma collections, no comment.

Just added another Arrma car to the fleet picked up the 6s Talion EXB to go with the 3s Typhon, 4s Kraton, 6s Typhon, 6s Notorious and the what will be 8s Limitless and I am hopefully adding a 6s Kraton within the next week or so. I absolutley LOVE Arrma Rc Cars I just can't have enough of them lol

View attachment 323662

View attachment 323663

View attachment 323664

View attachment 323665

View attachment 323666

View attachment 323667

View attachment 323668
and they will be bringing new ones out soon hopefully :rolleyes:

Looking good. In speaking of arrma collections, no comment.
I'm assuming you have alot more arrma cars than I do lol I started with the 3s typhon a little over a year ago and since then I xant get enough of the speed reliability and durability of arrma cars so I've been slowly adding to the fleet lol
and they will be bringing new ones out soon hopefully :rolleyes:
Right cant wait to see what they have up their sleeves
looks sweet!
Thanx

I'm assuming you have alot more arrma cars than I do lol I started with the 3s typhon a little over a year ago and since then I xant get enough of the speed reliability and durability of arrma cars so I've been slowly adding to the fleet lol

Thanx
I have a few. I see you caught the fever quickly.

I have a few. I see you caught the fever quickly.
Yea I've had some Traxxas cars like the xmaxx and sledge for hard-core bashing but they just don't hold up compared to Arrma imo. My 3s typhon has been thru hell its on its 6th chassis but other than that and shocks I've not had to replace anything on it and I've had nothing but issues with every traxxas car I've had with the exception of my 4tec 2.0 that I turned into a drifter and my ford fiest rally car that i actually got in a trade along with a pistol for the sledge lol I love Arrma best cars I've personally owned or ran by far

Thanx
So I'd like your feedback....... The Typhon...... which do ya like better (3S vs 6S) ....and why?

I have a 3S Senton, the 6S Mojave, and K8, plus other brands and flavors of RC. Was wondering what to get next...... The typhon is on my short list.....

Just wondering.....

Looks like you found a lot to like (and there is !! )

So I'd like your feedback....... The Typhon...... which do ya like better (3S vs 6S) ....and why?

I have a 3S Senton, the 6S Mojave, and K8, plus other brands and flavors of RC. Was wondering what to get next...... The typhon is on my short list.....

Just wondering.....

Looks like you found a lot to like (and there is !! )
honestly it really depends on what you wanna do with it for light bashing with a buggy the 3s Typhon is where it's at for racing id go with the Typhon TLR and for harder bashing with racing capabilities its deffinetly the 6s Typhon I love both my 3s and 6s typhon my son runs the 3s now tho since I got the 6s but I highly reccomend either of them you really cant go wrong but if I had to choose one I'd pick the 6s just because it fits my driving style a little better I bash the hell outta my cars hard-core like skatepark hard-core butvwith that being said the 3s is a beast in its own right and the parts are more readily available at you LHS and i believe arrma just upgraded the 3s cars to metal diffs and gears so the plastic gears are no longer an issue in that lineup theyre both great buggies tho i hope that helps you out

Last edited:
honestly it really depends on what you wanna do with it for light bashing with a buggy the 3s Typhon is where it's at for racing id go with the Typhon TLR and for harder bashing with racing capabilities its deffinetly the 6s Typhon I love both my 3s and 6s typhon my son runs the 3s now tho since I got the 6s but I highly reccomend either of them you really cant go wrong
Good answer....

I bought the Senton 1st.....then gave it to the Mrs when I got my Mojave

There are no race tracks whatsoever near here....it would be for bashing..... and I am not kind to the rigs.... not sure why my Mojave still runs.... poor thing :devilish:

I would be going 6S vs 3..... After experiencing 6S & 8S............ :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Any advantage to the 6S TLR vs 'regular' 6S for bashing? (In your experience.....) I see the aluminum parts and 'tuned' aspect on the web page ......

Thanx !

EDIT : Read there above...... agree and THANX !

Last edited:

View attachment 323662

View attachment 323663

View attachment 323664

View attachment 323665

View attachment 323666

View attachment 323667

View attachment 323668

Indeed a nice collection. It's a good start. I, like yourself, love the arrma r/c's.

Good answer....

I bought the Senton 1st.....then gave it to the Mrs when I got my Mojave

There are no race tracks whatsoever near here....it would be for bashing..... and I am not kind to the rigs.... not sure why my Mojave still runs.... poor thing :devilish:

I would be going 6S vs 3..... After experiencing 6S & 8S............ :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Any advantage to the 6S TLR vs 'regular' 6S for bashing?

Thanx !
The TLR is tuned for racing it is capable of bashing for sure but its deffinetly geared more toward the racing scene Arrmas aluminum chassis are stout which are in the 6s and 8s lineups the only downfall to the 6s typhon is there are no rpm parts available for it the only thing I've had go wrong with my 6s is my own fault for terrible landings off jumps but nothing broke well except a bottom shock eye but i replaced those with HR metal bottom shock eyes but other than that just had a front pivot ball pop out of the caster block and my wing popped off pulled the screws thru the wing but besides that no issues and I send it 20+ feet in the air the 3s isn't gonna hold up to that kind of beating like the 6s would but the 3s has rpm parts available for it to toughen it up even more the 6s is obviously faster by quite a bit if you bash hard like I do i reccomend the 6s esoeciallybif you xan find EXB upgraded parts for it
Indeed a nice collection. It's a good start. I, like yourself, love the arrma r/c's.
Yea im getting there I want the whole 6s lineup lol

Nice collection. I have three Arrmas: a Typhon 3s, a Kraton 6s, and an Infraction 3s, purchased in that order. I'm thinking about getting an Infraction 6s or a Felony.
Very nice I love Arrma Rc Cars I've heard alot of people say the felony and infraction 6s are wicked ive never driven one personally but im sure I'll add one or both to the Arrma fleet eventually lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back