My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too was locked in a room for a week almost exactly 1 year ago with that whore RONA from a trade show I’m about to leave to go to again.. 🙄🤌🏻

If that b!tch latches into me again I guess I can claim insanity too. Doing the same thing over with the same results.

Furry convention?

Furry convention?
Furry as in delusional sick freaks thinking they are cats and peeing in litter boxes in school, no. Pet show in Orlando, yea. I go with a buddy of mine, owns a pet joint by me. I travel light with a large suit case for samples n sh!t.. You in that biz? Gotsamples? 😜😂

Furry as in delusional sick freaks thinking they are cats and peeing in litter boxes in school, no. Pet show in Orlando, yea. I go with a buddy of mine, owns a pet joint by me. I travel light with a large suit case for samples n sh!t.. You in that biz? Gotsamples? 😜😂

I just threw that out there being (trying) funny.

Electronics for me. The shows are all business, the food is blah and the beer runs thin. Vendor product trainings are a different story though.

Third day in my room with covid. I'm sick of feeling like poop and sick of being in this room.
Hope you get better soon!!

Hope you get better soon!!
Me too. My supervisor said not to come to work with symptoms but I'm not staying in this room any longer. I'll go insane. *insaner

Last edited:
Have a cup of jo and maybe the MRS. can make you some Chicken soup. Hope you get better. :cool: . We are thinking of you.👍. Chicken soup makes me feel better when I'm sick. Good luck.

Have a cup of jo and maybe the MRS. can make you some Chicken soup. Hope you get better. :cool: . We are thinking of you.👍. Chicken soup makes me feel better when I'm sick. Good luck.
Thank you but unfortunately but also fortunately I'm 1510km away from my wife and family. I'm glad I'm not home to spread it to them. I'm at work.

Today I drove defensively which is not normal for me, decided to become one of these douche bags that I would normally want to repetitively smash their skull in like a family guy cut-a-way. I would accidentally pull in front of someone and drive slow. I’d speed up or slow down just to not let someone into my lane. I’d stay back far enough to not let the bastard behind me have enough room to make a right hand turn.

It felt good to watch others do what i used to do, they would fly by me like I was doing just yesterday.. Rookies.. 🖕🏻🖕🏻out windows that weren’t mine or directed at me, yeah, today was a good day. No rant.

Today I drove defensively which is not normal for me, decided to become one of these douche bags that I would normally want to repetitively smash their skull in like a family guy cut-a-way. I would accidentally pull in front of someone and drive slow. I’d speed up or slow down just to not let someone into my lane. I’d stay back far enough to not let the bastard behind me have enough room to make a right hand turn.

It felt good to watch others do what i used to do, they would fly by me like I was doing just yesterday.. Rookies.. 🖕🏻🖕🏻out windows that weren’t mine or directed at me, yeah, today was a good day. No rant.

Sounds like part of the driver's test here. Everyday I see some moron doing that, it's usually somebody in a Tesla. I'd like think that they do it on purpose but honestly I don't think they know I exist, nor would they care if I did... or didn't.

Finally got to update the Max5 g2 on the K8. And realized you can connect the LCD box via fan pins and don't have to open the receiver box and fiddle with the cables. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hope you feel better soon bud👍
Thanks. I am feeling a bit better today but not 100%. Still testing positive. I did go to work this morning but my super told me to go back to camp. He could see I wasn't well. Good thing I still have 120hrs sick leave.

Thanks. I am feeling a bit better today but not 100%. Still testing positive. I did go to work this morning but my super told me to go back to camp. He could see I wasn't well. Good thing I still have 120hrs sick leave.
Glad you're doing better.sucks when we sick.ive been lucky .I'm still a COVID virgin.havnt caught it yet 🤞.for three years I've been dosing with vitamin c . elderberry and a bunch of different supplements and eating plenty of fruits and veggies .drinking 64 ozs of water every day .

Glad you're doing better.sucks when we sick.ive been lucky .I'm still a COVID virgin.havnt caught it yet 🤞.for three years I've been dosing with vitamin c . elderberry and a bunch of different supplements and eating plenty of fruits and veggies .drinking 64 ozs of water every day .
Yer I avoided it for quite some time even thought it had been in my house about 3 or 4 times. This is my second round of it. Each time I'm sure I got it at work or travelling to and from work. It's hard to avoid when I fly every week. No doubt I'll get it again.

Yer I avoided it for quite some time even thought it had been in my house about 3 or 4 times. This is my second round of it. Each time I'm sure I got it at work or travelling to and from work. It's hard to avoid when I fly every week. No doubt I'll get it again.
Both of my son's and wife and most of my family have got it and I was around them the whole time taking care of them . didn't wear a mask didn't really do anything to prevent me from getting it ,somehow it's like I'm a super human 🤣.they do say there are a few that just won't get it due to their immune system over powering the COVID virus.remember corona virus isn't anything new .it's been around for many decades,centuries that is.what ever im doing ill keep doing it ..🤷be safe everyone and take your vitamins.espeacially vitamin c 👍

Last edited:
Welcome to Orlando!:rolleyes: I avoid it as much as possible.

Back