My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the eff you ask me to assistant coach, I work my a$$ off last night and all day today to create new/simple play for D for 1st game and I get 30 mins at the end of practice tonight?? 😤

I start and get 2 mins into it and coach and a "parent helper" start talking like I was done! WTF people?!? 🤬🤬 I was just about to say everything you just said! Then, it's tossed back to me to hurry up and finish going over it. 🙄

I do this for a effing living! I research, do root cause analysis, lead teams, train, PLAN the training......I even had my notes with me and some mental drills to help them remember their position on the field and their responsibility......didn't get to do that.

If the D sucks tomorrow in their 1st game, NOT MY FAULT! 🤷‍♂️ My answer will be, "Well, we haven't had the proper time to teach them."

Just setting them up to fail. Football is NOT all offense!!! :cautious:

AGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Made me so mad!!! I kept my cool, but just wanted to hand my clip board to the "parent helper" and walk to my car!!! PEACE OUT! ✌️

I hope what I was able to relay sunk in. Good thing is, my son is 2nd oldest and the D captain so he'll help his teammates.

It's just frustrating. I don't get paid for this. This is why I don't like leaving my house anymore. People just get on my last nerve. 🙄

Just got back from practice and wifey is at soccer practice with our daughter so I had no one to vent to!! 😔

Whew! I feel better!! Thanks for listening guys!! (y)😁✌️

Why the eff you ask me to assistant coach, I work my a$$ off last night and all day today to create new/simple play for D for 1st game and I get 30 mins at the end of practice tonight?? 😤

I start and get 2 mins into it and coach and a "parent helper" start talking like I was done! WTF people?!? 🤬🤬 I was just about to say everything you just said! Then, it's tossed back to me to hurry up and finish going over it. 🙄

I do this for a effing living! I research, do root cause analysis, lead teams, train, PLAN the training......I even had my notes with me and some mental drills to help them remember their position on the field and their responsibility......didn't get to do that.

If the D sucks tomorrow in their 1st game, NOT MY FAULT! 🤷‍♂️ My answer will be, "Well, we haven't had the proper time to teach them."

Just setting them up to fail. Football is NOT all offense!!! :cautious:

AGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Made me so mad!!! I kept my cool, but just wanted to hand my clip board to the "parent helper" and walk to my car!!! PEACE OUT! ✌️

I hope what I was able to relay sunk in. Good thing is, my son is 2nd oldest and the D captain so he'll help his teammates.

It's just frustrating. I don't get paid for this. This is why I don't like leaving my house anymore. People just get on my last nerve. 🙄

Just got back from practice and wifey is at soccer practice with our daughter so I had no one to vent to!! 😔

Whew! I feel better!! Thanks for listening guys!! (y)😁✌️
Hang in there man. People are pretty skewed nowadays as to their own importance, far more than recent times. If it goes much further it might be time to claim a work schedule change or other conflict so you can’t help for a few games. Good litmus test as to your valuation. Or just walk away if you need to. Whatever you do don’t let it turn into a huge negative situation that ultimately affects your son.
Hang in there brother!

Hang in there man. People are pretty skewed nowadays as to their own importance, far more than recent times. If it goes much further it might be time to claim a work schedule change or other conflict so you can’t help for a few games. Good litmus test as to your valuation. Or just walk away if you need to. Whatever you do don’t let it turn into a huge negative situation that ultimately affects your son.
Hang in there brother!
Thanks bud!

O I won't leave. Love my son and football too much. I'm having a blast out there, except for these times. It'll get better and I'll pull the coach aside for a chat. He's cool. Means well.
Thanks bud!

O I won't leave. Love my son and football too much. I'm having a blast out there, except for these times. It'll get better and I'll pull the coach aside for a chat. He's cool. Means well.
Plus, once I get it out of my system (ranting) it's all good. I don't let it drag me down. Life's too short. Tomorrow's a new day. It is what you make it. Just let it go. Oooooo Sa. Take a hit. Smile. No worries brother! 😁

I mean come on, I'm Smilinbri!!! 🤣😜🤪🤓🧐🥳

Last edited:
Thanks bud!

Plus, once I get it out of my system (ranting) it's all good. I don't let it drag me down. Life's too short. Tomorrow's a new day. It is what you make it. Just let it go. Oooooo Sa. Take a hit. Smile. No worries brother! 😁

I mean come on, I'm Smilinbri!!! 🤣😜🤪🤓🧐🥳
I know you got it man! that’s great dedication as well 😊
And you know how i am! There’s the soft approach I hard approach and I’m gonna push this red button over here approach. That’s me 😂

Tougher gun laws won't do sh!t to keep guns out of criminals hands. I live in a thug ridden city, they get guns from their homies, break into homes, cars, gun shops, etc.

No shortage of guns in the street. Three kids were shot here yesterday in the street, one 9 year old boy was shot in the head and killed, the other two survived, one was a little girl. The boy killed would have turned 10 in a couple days, no criminal record, just a nice kid, what a shame.

So quit dreaming with tougher guns laws because they don't do sh!t!!
Tough gun laws work in other countries.
It's just a matter of completely banning them from being owned without license and carried in public. Making it possible to arrest people and search their homes for illegal possession. But even trying to implement this will fail miserably in the USA. We all know why.

I kept expecting their to be the comment that you kept your cool cause the 5 year olds didn’t need to see an overreacting coach.. lol I keeed i keed. Just Remember your feelings matter too… don’t let them get you down! People very rarely think about what someone else might be thinking or doing anymore.

I kept expecting their to be the comment that you kept your cool cause the 5 year olds didn’t need to see an overreacting coach.. lol I keeed i keed. Just Remember your feelings matter too… don’t let them get you down! People very rarely think about what someone else might be thinking or doing anymore.
Totally agree!

We got shut out today, but the boys played so much better. There was a lot of confusion of where to line up on some plays (had 6 kids on O one play! 🤣), but already talked to coach about giving me half of next practice to coach D and do some walk throughs. We'll get better!

We did have 2 picks in the 1st half and man, you would have thought I'd won the lottery or something!! 🤣 I was so hyped, yelling and jumping around!!! Man I freaking love the game of football and especially some D-FENSE!!! :LOL::LOL:💪💪

Tough gun laws work in other countries.
It's just a matter of completely banning them from being owned without license and carried in public. Making it possible to arrest people and search their homes for illegal possession. But even trying to implement this will fail miserably in the USA. We all know why.
Because Americans don't like overreaching government? :unsure: because it worked so well in Nazi Germany, and for the American indians? I think the problem in gun control is not the guns but the Control portion of gun control. Punish criminals and it will no longer be an issue. We have gun laws, does no good if they get a slap on the wrist and are released to try again.

We have gun laws in the USA, as citizens we have the 2nd amendment, and regulations for legal gun ownership! any new laws to stop criminals only infringes on legal responsible gun owners rights. Cause criminals (CRIMINALS) don’t follow laws! All taking guns away does is make law abiding citizens unable to protect themselves and their property. So then the argument that there won’t be guns for criminals to steal if there gone. Do you know how many guns there are in the world? 100’s and 100’s of millions. The actual amount of gun crimes is actually quite low considering how many guns there really is it’s a small % of a a tiny %. Education is how you fix gun problems, I grew up with guns and have access to dozens of them, but they’re a tool like a hammer or saw they have a purpose,if you abuse any tool you can put yourself and others in danger! But there not trying to confiscate hammers and nail guns. People act like it’s the Wild West out there, and it’s really not. Most folks just want to get along and enjoy each other. we need to police criminals and move forward into the future slowly adjusting to new things without fear...

We have gun laws in the USA, as citizens we have the 2nd amendment, and regulations for legal gun ownership! any new laws to stop criminals only infringes on legal responsible gun owners rights. Cause criminals (CRIMINALS) don’t follow laws! All taking guns away does is make law abiding citizens unable to protect themselves and their property. So then the argument that there won’t be guns for criminals to steal if there gone. Do you know how many guns there are in the world? 100’s and 100’s of millions. The actual amount of gun crimes is actually quite low considering how many guns there really is it’s a small % of a a tiny %. Education is how you fix gun problems, I grew up with guns and have access to dozens of them, but they’re a tool like a hammer or saw they have a purpose,if you abuse any tool you can put yourself and others in danger! But there not trying to confiscate hammers and nail guns. People act like it’s the Wild West out there, and it’s really not. Most folks just want to get along and enjoy each other. we need to police criminals and move forward into the future slowly adjusting to new things without fear...
Gun deaths in the US, which also happens to have the most gun deaths in the world, is still only a fraction of a percent of all of the deaths in the US every year. Statistically speaking you are more likely to be killed by your doctor than a gun.

Gun deaths in the US, which also happens to have the most gun deaths in the world, is still only a fraction of a percent of all of the deaths in the US every year. Statistically speaking you are more likely to be killed by your doctor than a gun.
As a white person, that's true. For certain ethnic groups, or people who live in certain areas, that isn't the case.
Honestly, I don't care about my safety from guns. My gun-owning neighbors are friendly people, and I don't come near cities. People in Chicago, though...

My personal take.
I'm all for more gun laws not gun confiscation.
I DO NOT think guns should be taken away from your average gun enthusiast with a sound mind, but if you have a "background" and you're upset with all the talk about new gun laws, you need to remember that you did that to yourself. If you get busted for a D.U.I. and lose your license there is no huge news making thing about it. You done messed up and cant drive something that you wasn't responsible enough to drive safely without risking killing a bunch of people.
So...why is it so hard for people to understand that the government which is in place to keep it's citizens safe are trying to figure out how to control who owns guns????
I would bet everything I have that ANY gun loving person who disagrees with even the thought of the government controlling guns would be crapping themselves if they knew that their unstable at best neighbor had even one loaded gun but the laws made sure he was able to keep it.
At one point the .22 has killed more people than any other gun due to its small easy to conceal size and cheap rounds. Bangers favorite!
IF I was to get killed by a gunshot please let it be a huge round...not a .22 that kills me slowly! My point to that isn't about what I want to get shot with, but that the gun size doesn't matter. A .22lr will drop from you from one heck of a distance away.
LET ALL THE POT SMOKERS OUT OF PRISON AND JAILS AND REPLACE THEM WITH DUMB ASS GUN OWNERS WHO HAVE NO BUSINESS OWNING A GUN.✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

@N.Mango 100% agree!
Many of those who complain when someone suggests stricter gun control are usually also the sane gun enthusiasts who wouldn't be affected by it because they are good citizens. There is no reason to take their guns away, and that isn't what's being suggested. IMO, they don't have a reason to complain, unless the govt is actually planning to target them, not those who shouldn't have guns.
If anything, gun enthusiasts should be PRO gun control, because bad people with guns give all guns a bad name, including those wielded by good people. Also, they are pro gun because the want to defend themselves. If only good people have guns, they probably won't need to defend themselves from bad people with guns

(This is the logic of a non gun owner. If there is any reason why I'm wrong according to a non-criminal gun owner, please tell me so)

Last edited:
@N.Mango 100% agree!
Many of those who complain when someone suggests stricter gun control are usually also the sane gun enthusiasts who wouldn't be affected by it because they are good citizens. There is no reason to take their guns away, and that isn't what's being suggested. IMO, they don't have a reason to complain, unless the govt is actually planning to target them, not those who shouldn't have guns
🙏👏✌️

As a white person, that's true. For certain ethnic groups, or people who live in certain areas, that isn't the case.
Honestly, I don't care about my safety from guns. My gun-owning neighbors are friendly people, and I don't come near cities. People in Chicago, though...
Nope that is even assuming that you are in the worst parts of Chicago.
My personal take.
I DO NOT think guns should be taken away from your average gun enthusiast with a sound mind, but if you have a "background" and you're upset with all the talk about new gun laws, you need to remember that you did that to yourself. If you get busted for a D.U.I. and lose your license there is no huge news making thing about it. You done messed up and cant drive something that you wasn't responsible enough to drive safely without risking killing a bunch of people.
So...why is it so hard for people to understand that the government which is in place to keep it's citizens safe are trying to figure out how to control who owns guns????
I would bet everything I have that ANY gun loving person who disagrees with even the thought of the government controlling guns would be crapping themselves if they knew that their unstable at best neighbor had even one loaded gun but the laws made sure he was able to keep it.
At one point the .22 has killed more people than any other gun due to its small easy to conceal size and cheap rounds. Bangers favorite!
IF I was to get killed by a gunshot please let it be a huge round...not a .22 that kills me slowly! My point to that isn't about what I want to get shot with, but that the gun size doesn't matter. A .22lr will drop from you from one heck of a distance away.
LET ALL THE POT SMOKERS OUT OF PRISON AND JAILS AND REPLACE THEM WITH DUMB ASS GUN OWNERS WHO HAVE NO BUSINESS OWNING A GUN.✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
Yes but the problem is that most of the people who commit crimes with guns never attained them legally anyway.
They can make all the gun laws they want they will never keep them out of a criminals hands. Look at all the laws we have against drugs and they are a much bigger problem than guns.

Last edited:
Nope that is even assuming that you are in the worst parts of Chicago.

Yes but the problem is that most of the people who commit crimes with guns never attained them legally anyway.
They can make all the gun laws they want they will never keep them out of a criminals hands. Look at all the laws we have against drugs and they are a much bigger problem than guns.
True true. But if they replace the people who are in prison for silly stuff it will help at least a little. How are these people walking the streets when they are known to be violent or have been reported to be unstable? This all ties into gun laws that NEEDS to be figured out. Gun laws is about the people just as much as the guns.
A very difficult dilemma for sure😕

My personal take.
That i agree on. Taking guns away from Americans is an impossible task and will never happen. But when will the average US gun owner agree with new and strict rules on possession and control? Strict gun laws are useless when police can't even come to your house and check your permits. Which in your example of the unstable neighbor, he shouldn't have.

Strict gun laws are useless when police can't even come to your house and check your permits
Oh yes they are doing it. ATF are showing up on law abiding citizens porch to check on their guns. Seen videos of this some on YouTube. They show up wanting to see all your guns. They use language like looking for straw purchases and if you still own them. If you buy more than one gun in a few days or a bunch of ammo at once, it throws a red flag from the gun dealer that's required to report.

If the ATF shows up on my porch that's where they will stay, I will call my lawyer and local sheriff to report this and take it from there. I will not show them my guns for any reason without a warrant. This is real and is happening while the thugs are on the streets with car jacked vehicles committed every crime inconceivable.

Oh yes they are doing it. ATF are showing up on law abiding citizens porch to check on their guns. Seen videos of this some on YouTube. They show up wanting to see all your guns. They use language like looking for straw purchases and if you still own them. If you buy more than one gun in a few days or a bunch of ammo at once, it throws a red flag from the gun dealer that's required to report.

If the ATF shows up on my porch that's where they will stay, I will call my lawyer and local sheriff to report this and take it from there. I will not show them my guns for any reason without a warrant. This is real and is happening while the thugs are on the streets with car jacked vehicles committed every crime inconceivable.
I understand the frustration and the feeling of rights being violated.
I'm not in any way trying to get into a deep debate, I'm just throwing different perspectives out there.
I, if have nothing to hide, will gladly show any level of law enforcement my firearms. It would all be over in about 1/2 and hour after all permits and licenses check out and you would be free and clear until the next time you decide you're going to buy 5000 rounds at once and your online searches doesn't include "how to shoot as many people as possible as quickly as possible".

Keep this in mind...
There are some permit checks being done and they find a bunch of weapons that should not be in the possession of said person.
I, like most people believe in protecting my family at by any means and I do trust that if you have a legal firearm in your home it will not be taken. (and if it is for whatever reason you'll get it back which is where your lawyer comes into play)
If you buy a bunch of cough syrup the ATF and/or DEA will also show up at your house. ITS COUGH SYRUP! But normally it isn't bought in bulk...just like ammo.

Cooperation with law enforcement is much easier than most will have you believe. We (general) don't like how the police treat us (general) but will dial the famous #911 in a heartbeat when sh!t goes down. No one in their right mind wants to live like the wild west. I know I don't.

Thugs will always have guns and the faster you help yourself get "cleared" as being a good guy the faster they can go and continue the impossible and pucker factor 1000 of dealing with sketchy assholes.

Last edited:
If you buy a bunch of cough syrup the ATF and/or DEA will also show up at your house. ITS COUGH SYRUP! But normally it isn't bought in bulk...just like ammo.
Lol I must admit I did buy 100,000 rounds of Russian 7.62‘s for target prices in the early 90’s cau it was dirt cheap lol 😂 some might call that obsessive, I called it simple economics $.005/round vs $.15/round. I think I only have like 2000 rounds left. It was fun shooting my sks, &ak47 as much as I wanted for months.
(at the range)
no one showed up to even question the delivery of it lol 😂 a pallet of ammo, no problem

Back