My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work with morons..!! I'll leave it there :(
What? I haven't seen you around the office. If you put 10 of our employees together, they still couldn't figure out how to make toast. 🤔

I’m about to take off to pick up my daughter from school. Last year it took around 30 minutes or less. Fortunately they have streamlined the entire process so that it now takes a fiddlesticking hour and 10 minutes 😑

I’m just going to leave an hour early so at least I can get towards the front of the line turn the car off and read a book rather than sit towards the back of the line and stop start stop start stop start till I want to scream while dealing with all of the impatient entitled and downright idiotic dangerous parents that are going the wrong way up the street cutting across curves cutting people off yelling screaming freaking out etc.
My favorite is all the SUV's parked at the bus stop until the bus arrives and all the kids can pile out of the SUV's and get on the bus. :banghead:

How bout the stoopid early pick ups! My daughter is the 1st on the bus route and gets picked up at 6:40am!
That’s not too bad. My kids school starts at 7:30 so we leave about 645 to get her there on time (we only live five minutes away lol).

That’s not too bad. My kids school starts at 7:30 so we leave about 645 to get her there on time (we only live five minutes away lol).
Yeah, my daughters school is 3 mins away! 😂

mark wahlberg hello GIF by Daddy's Home

When did this pickup line thing become a thing? I don't even remember ever being picked up from school, let alone my parents ever waiting in a line to pick me up. I either rode my bike or walked to/from school as did practically everyone else from kindergarten all the way until we or one of our friends got their drivers license.

When did this pickup line thing become a thing? I don't even remember ever being picked up from school, let alone my parents ever waiting in a line to pick me up. I either rode my bike or walked to/from school as did practically everyone else from kindergarten all the way until we or one of our friends got their drivers license.
School bus routes cut this year due to lack of drivers. We’re only 5 min away but it’s up a 4 lane 50mph road with no bike lanes and barely any shoulder. We make due and it’s not that big of a deal, just need to figure out the line traffic patterns for this year.

No plugs/cords with a new dryer! WTF? 🙄 At least remind a fella in their cart when they order the dryer that, "Hey, BTW, this thing won't work unless you buy a cord!!!". It's like I bought a roller dryer!!! 😂

I knew that from past dryer purchases, just forgot. Luckily the non-english speaking delivery guy was nice enough to ask through hand motions whether I had one and we took the old one off the old dryer before they left with it.

O, and eff Polo Creations!! POS carbon fiber wing they sent me that's getting removed from my Terps Typhon and they still haven't responded after 2 emails to tell me where my carbon fiber shock guards are that I already paid for! B@ST@RDS!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Okay, I feel better now. Have a great day!! 😁✌️

School bus routes cut this year due to lack of drivers. We’re only 5 min away but it’s up a 4 lane 50mph road with no bike lanes and barely any shoulder. We make due and it’s not that big of a deal, just need to figure out the line traffic patterns for this year.
Arcade Frogger GIF by NakNick Game Studio

No plugs/cords with a new dryer! WTF? 🙄 At least remind a fella in their cart when they order the dryer that, "Hey, BTW, this thing won't work unless you buy a cord!!!". It's like I bought a roller dryer!!! 😂
I never understood that either! 🤔

I never understood that either! 🤔
I used to work in a warehouse for household goods. We gave the cords that the customer needed. Different homes have different outlets thats why.
Some things just arent standard...no understanding why????:rolleyes:

Why is my refrigerator non-magnetic?

Now I can’t display my Mojave magnet @Smilinbri sent me.
Stainless? Most of those I’ve seen are not magnetic. Only the high-end ones that are truly made out of stainless steel are. I think lol.

Stainless? Most of those I’ve seen are not magnetic. Only the high-end ones that are truly made out of stainless steel are. I think lol.
Yup, I bet it’s just chinseium too.

That's why they make stickers! :ROFLMAO: All my magnets are on the side of the refrigerator, the front is stainless. Of course that only helps if your refrigerator isn't recessed.
Why is my refrigerator non-magnetic?

Now I can’t display my Mojave magnet @Smilinbri sent me.

why do people pull out of their driveway on a road that is 55mph right in front of you and only want to go 45mph.like they couldn't wait for a few more seconds untill you are past them.if you are going to do that you need to be on the gas and up to speed.

why do people pull out of their driveway on a road that is 55mph right in front of you and only want to go 45mph.like they couldn't wait for a few more seconds untill you are past them.if you are going to do that you need to be on the gas and up to speed.
Kind of like the people who drive 40mph down the on ramp and wait until after they are on the interstate to get up to 65/75/80 depending on where you are.

Back