My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to program something for a school project. I'd rather do something like learn a language or commit self die. 😠
Robotics?

Edit: My daily rant is I got a bag of Wise All dressed flavored chips and the chips in the bag were just plain flavored.

Robotics?

Edit: My daily rant is I got a bag of Wise All dressed flavored chips and the chips in the bag were just plain flavored.
I'm doing my "Extended Essay" (a sort of "final project" required for the IB program) on physics, and I need to program an accelerometer I built.
I'm doing mine on the pattern of oscillation of a structure with a tuned mass damper.

Another part of my rant: why did I procrastinate so much during summer and the weeks after? I had months of time, during which I did nothing. I have to turn in a complete draft on the 22nd if I want feedback, and I haven't even run my experiment, b/c I didn't build anything

I'm doing my "Extended Essay" (a sort of "final project" required for the IB program) on physics, and I need to program an accelerometer I built.
I'm doing mine on the pattern of oscillation of a structure with a tuned mass damper.

Another part of my rant: why did I procrastinate so much during summer and the weeks after? I had months of time, during which I did nothing. I have to turn in a complete draft on the 22nd if I want feedback, and I haven't even run my experiment, b/c I didn't build anything
This is your senior year?

Something about “Extended essay” sounds painful.

Yep.
It has a 4000 word limit, and we're expected to come close to that. I'm currently at 900.

I only have myself to blame. If I started earlier, it would've been easy
Yeah procrastinating on the important stuff bites us all in the butt very hard later on. Been there done that. Good luck! Just keep going until you can't no more. Unfortunately it's your only option now.

I used to be able to program the vcr :ROFLMAO:
I got a technical career in networking (communications between Pc and routers, etc) and I got good at it. I never put it to practice, so I used to know how to do that stuff 🤦🤦🤦🤦. My rant of the day.

I have to move this week 👎👎I HATE moving, been in the same place for over 10 years. Last time I rented the rent was $650 for a nicer 2 bedroom, now I'm gonna pay $900/ month. Luckily it's only 1/2 a block from where I live now so I can still bash in my spot!

I have to move this week 👎👎I HATE moving, been in the same place for over 10 years. Last time I rented the rent was $650 for a nicer 2 bedroom, now I'm gonna pay $900/ month. Luckily it's only 1/2 a block from where I live now so I can still bash in my spot!
Yea, movin' blows. Sorry man. That's great you ain't gotta move far though. Silver lining? 🤷‍♂️

O, and I'd help ya move, but I got plans that day. 😁✌️😂

That's why I decided to buy a house in 2012. My mortgage is only $1200 per month for a modest home. Rent for a two bedroom apartment in my area is like $1400. Insane. Good luck with the move

Not a rant...just a funny observation....

I like RCTalk, some great people on there and great variety of RC chats (nitro, flight, etc). This is NOT a dig on them.......

however, with me being a strictly ground guy, being on RCTalk sometimes feels like a quite, nice little waiting room with soft music playing overhead while you are waiting to get into the Arrma Forum Rave!! :unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL::cool: Arrma Fam! 🤘🤜🤛☝️✌️😁
I agree. Totally different vibe over there. This is where all the cool kids are hanging out😎

Why is Arrma using locktite in plastic? And why so much? It's even on the head of the screw. All 3 screws in the gearbox of a NIB 3s senton. Not a big deal but why?

20220920_091239.jpg
20220920_091212.jpg

I agree....bastards! 🙄 :ROFLMAO:
I'm not dirty with them. Just not sure why they bothered. I've never seen locktite used on plastic and it's like they dipped the complete screw in locktite as it's all over the head of the screws too.

Back