My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got threatened w/ physical injury if I didn't stop running my car in the street in front of my friend's house tonight...who's out of town & I'm dog sitting for😕 was super psyched to rip around for the 1st time in a week, but his neighbor was having none of it. Although this is the same neighbor who, without fail, will mow his yard as soon as an important football game starts or we sit on the back patio to hang. Have had run ins w/ this Karen before ☹ Seriously thought I was gonna hafta throw down in my friend's driveway!! Ok, think I'm better now. But I REALLY wanna turn on my lights, point em right in his window & burn off all 4 tires!!
Some people just have to be painful. Lucky not one of my neighbours have had an issue with my RC's. Some actually stop and watch or at least give a smile.

What an ass.. Bet your glad he isn't your neighbor. I'm so glad I don't have people that close to my home.
Yeah, I consider myself a pretty considerate & easy going dude, but this guy absolutely crossed a line in my mind. My body actually got a HUGE adrenaline dump because I thought I was gonna have to throw a punch in anger- which I have done exactly 2 times in my years. I'm a lover, not a fighter!! I'm not fist fighting tough, but I'll sure as heck run circles around ya on a roof- I'm fit, I'm Asian 😅

Got threatened w/ physical injury if I didn't stop running my car in the street in front of my friend's house tonight...who's out of town & I'm dog sitting for😕 was super psyched to rip around for the 1st time in a week, but his neighbor was having none of it. Although this is the same neighbor who, without fail, will mow his yard as soon as an important football game starts or we sit on the back patio to hang. Have had run ins w/ this Karen before ☹ Seriously thought I was gonna hafta throw down in my friend's driveway!! Ok, think I'm better now. But I REALLY wanna turn on my lights, point em right in his window & burn off all 4 tires!!
O man, at first I thought it was going to be a new neighbor of yours. What a douche!

Next time, hit me up, I got yo back! Ride or Die Arrma Fam! 💪👊:cool:

Just tell him to wait 13 hrs and 47 mins and I'll be there! :ROFLMAO:😂🤷‍♂️

But seriously, don't get in a fight......you might hurt your RC hand!! 😂 :ROFLMAO: ✌️

O man, at first I thought it was going to be a new neighbor of yours. What a douche!

Next time, hit me up, I got yo back! Ride or Die Arrma Fam! 💪👊:cool:

Just tell him to wait 13 hrs and 47 mins and I'll be there! :ROFLMAO:😂🤷‍♂️

But seriously, don't get in a fight......you might hurt your RC hand!! 😂 :ROFLMAO: ✌️
I had my noble leashed around my neck & I was thinking about how to get it off undamaged & still defend myself 🤣🤣🤣 as I type this I'm still laughing but angry! I'm pretty sure I could take im, he's got back & knee issues, so as long as I can dodge the 1st haymaker I can just sweep the leg.😇😃

@joshludden Sorry to hear about your incident, a lot of unhappy people out there that can't stand to see anyone else be happy. Best to ignore them and steer clear. Bringing yourself down to their level only hurts you. Now if they get physical all bets are off.

@joshludden Sorry to hear about your incident, a lot of unhappy people out there that can't stand to see anyone else be happy. Best to ignore them and steer clear. Bringing yourself down to their level only hurts you. Now if they get physical all bets are off.
Nah, that sorry excuse for a person can live w/ himself, alone till his dying day, double eff him😀 He might change his mind if I let him drive it tho? 🤣

When your at the light and making a right and the person in front of you doesn't go!! 😠
Or you are in a right turn only lane, 1 car in front of you, lights red, but we can turn right on red here....you're yelling "You can turn right on red moron! This ain't NY City!" ....light turns green and the dip sh!t goes straight! 🤦‍♂️

Speed limit signs, what is the point? No one drives the speed limit anyway you either have jackass number one going 35 in a 55 or jackass number two doing 70 in a 55.

Walmart needs to be open 24 hours again I hate shopping there during the hours they are open now its always assholes to elbows in there and I get so frustrated because someone is always standing in front of what I need I get pissed off and leave with half of what I went there to buy. I try to shop at other stores but Walmart is cheaper 9 times out of 10 and I don't like having to stop at 5 different places to get things I need.

My rant for today.
So the Typhon 6s is advertised as doing 70mph+.
It comes with decent Spektrum (controversial) but decent Spektrum electronics to help it achieve that kind of speed.

OK so...decent electronics but NO Spektrum AVC RX?!?!?!?
To me this is Arrma/Horizon going cheap on one of their fastest out of the box rigs. 🤯

Since I suck at driving I'll be added a SR6100AT

I hate turnbuckles. I hate threaded rods end.

I hate it so much. It's such a pain, and so tedious, and there's no easy way to do it.

Wrist are sore from building this tekno kit and having to twist and press so hard to get thread engaging in some places.

My rant of the day.. Have you ever had a dream that you had to pee and wake up to find out you did.
Always. Anytime I'm deep in a dream.....if I have to pee, It'll translate to my dream and I'll be looking for places to go pee. Lol

Always. Anytime I'm deep in a dream.....if I have to pee, It'll translate to my dream and I'll be looking for places to go pee. Lol
Kinda like the beginning of "Up In Smoke" when cheech is peeing in the clothes hamper & looks over @ the toilet?🤣

My rant for today.
So the Typhon 6s is advertised as doing 70mph+.
It comes with decent Spektrum (controversial) but decent Spektrum electronics to help it achieve that kind of speed.

OK so...decent electronics but NO Spektrum AVC RX?!?!?!?
To me this is Arrma/Horizon going cheap on one of their fastest out of the box rigs. 🤯

Since I suck at driving I'll be added a SR6100AT
AVC is great until you forget to turn it off and try to make a u-turn at the end of your run :cool:.

funny ditch GIF

Agree with you though, if they can include it in a Vorteks you would think the Typhon 6s would have it.

Another rant today.
I stripped the grub screw that holds the hex pin in the Typhon. OK no big deal.
Took out my extraction bit and it locked up as should...then...POP! Bit broke in the stripped screw!
I know I know I should have used heat:rolleyes:

Well now I'm really "screwed" haha:rolleyes:.
A drill bit wont sit flush on the grub now that there's a broken bit in it.
Any ideas? Anyone?

20220926_180530.jpg

Another rant today.
Took out my extraction bit and it locked up as should...then...POP! Bit broke in the stripped screw!

Any ideas? Anyone?

View attachment 246114
Same thing happened to me. (except bit breaking, it just didn't work) Gave up and just ordered new parts. 😁 ✌️

Another rant today.

Any ideas? Anyone?

View attachment 246114
Oof, that's a tough one. Maybe a magnet & a small pick or something to shake it outta there? That's what I used to get the end of a broken mip driver out 🤷‍♂️ good luck

Back