My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to cut cable tv off. Been two months now and still receiving notices and phone calls and emails stating i owe them. I have been to local office, made phone calls,sent emails and still not resolved.And to top it off they owe me for overpayment. Its funny how you can get hooked up right away to get you to start owing them money,but takes this long to get through to them that you don't want the service anymore.
I hear ya! Cut off cable over a year ago. I use a to roku and stream. No way I'm paying those crazy rates. Spectrum is a rip off and they never did pay off my old provider when switching to them like they promised.

I hear ya! Cut off cable over a year ago. I use a to roku and stream. No way I'm paying those crazy rates. Spectrum is a rip off and they never did pay off my old provider when switching to them like they promised.
It is spelled "Spektrum" they are a ripoff their surface gear isn't very good. :ROFLMAO:
I am chuckling hearing you guys talking about cable problems because I haven't had cable for around 10 years.

Decided to cut cable tv off. Been two months now and still receiving notices and phone calls and emails stating i owe them. I have been to local office, made phone calls,sent emails and still not resolved.And to top it off they owe me for overpayment. Its funny how you can get hooked up right away to get you to start owing them money,but takes this long to get through to them that you don't want the service anymore.
I quit cable and paid tv a long time ago. It's a huge rip off! I pay for youtube premium and I use Kodi with a vpn. I can watch pretty much whatever I want with Kodi. If you are just a little bit computer savvy you can figure Kodi and the addons out.

Sitting on the throne realizing your feet are numb and you've been sitting there for 20 mins on this forum, when your BM was done 15 mins ago. 🤦‍♂️🚽:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cable and communications companies are the worst to deal with, I feel your pain. :banghead:

As far as I am aware you need to talk to someone to bypass the 2 factor authentication. Probably because your answers to your security questions are readily available on your Facebook profile. Never give honest answers to the security questions. Make poop up. What is your mothers maiden name? Make it something like Mammalookaboobooday. Don't make your password your date of birth, your password should be at least 8 characters, with upper and lowercase letters, numbers and a special symbol.
My wife was informed that the BANK is the one that took the money by some dumb mistake. DUMB. They gave her the money back 🤦🤦🤦🤦

Spent last hour taping/securing all my light wires on Taz.....tested it b4 taping down and worked great. Get all done, so excited to see it and BAM! lights aren't coming on now!! :banghead::banghead:🤬🤬 Everything is in the right way, nothing loose.......had to step away before I threw it against the wall!!! Grrrrrr....gonna take all plugs out and reseat em. We'll see.....

Exactly. Some type of stupid internal mistake. You know you hear someone getting a whole bunch of money deposited into their account by mistake from their bank? I'm on the other side of that statement 🤷

Spent last hour taping/securing all my light wires on Taz.....tested it b4 taping down and worked great. Get all done, so excited to see it and BAM! lights aren't coming on now!! :banghead::banghead:🤬🤬 Everything is in the right way, nothing loose.......had to step away before I threw it against the wall!!! Grrrrrr....gonna take all plugs out and reseat em. We'll see.....
Grrrrr, I hate when stuff like this happens, I feel ya man! :banghead:

Bad enough he keeps me up half the night snoring, but can't even eat cheese puffs and spend time on forum without him inching closer and drooling all over my pants! Dog from hell!

IMG_20230115_131534224_HDR.jpg

Bad enough he keeps me up half the night snoring, but can't even eat cheese puffs and spend time on forum without him inching closer and drooling all over my pants! Dog from hell!

View attachment 270319

We have a cat who is a cheese puff maniac. I have to throw them across the room for her to chase to keep her out of the bag, she is very persistent.

Back