My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s another one.. Stupid MF’ers who drive down the freeway doing 85 mph with the little spare donut tire!! That F’n thing was designed to get you to the damn tire shop at a top speed of 35! Not put everyone on the freeway at risk while you jabber on the the phone in icy conditions doing 85…. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ok, I feel better now. 🤣

And stoopid Mfers who think they can keep going 45 off an exit onto highway with cars/semis flying by at 80mph!!! Every effin day this week after I drop my son off at school. If I get rear ended bc of these stoopid fukks, I ain't gonna be happy. :rolleyes::mad: DRIVE MFER!!! SPEED UP!!!

How about people who think it’s ok to walk on a highway after dark. After just barely missing him and knowing how bad it could have been i was cussing all the way home and my wife had to listen to it. The bad thing is this is the second time this has happened to me. People are really risking their lives.

Digital dashes. Not little screens between the dials, but full on, digital EVERYTHING. WHY? Is an analog dial not good enough? Why is this a trend? Why do manufacturers think this is a good idea? If this is going to be the trend, then every manufacturer should have a "dark" mode that shows just the tach, speedo, fuel, engine/oil temp, and odo on a low setting to reduce eye fatigue. If you're not using the screen in the center stack, it should come with an option to turn it off. My 2013 Outback has that option, why does nothing else?

20230119_100305.jpg

For reasons unknown I did not protect the obviously most important section. :cautious: 😩 :oops: :rolleyes: :

20230119_100311.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Apparently there are 15% more plants / biomass since 2000 on this planet because of increased CO². Due to CO² plants can close their pores close sooner and are therefore able to grow in more arid areas. Apparently plants can't grow at less than 150 ppm Co² . We are currently at about 400 part per million which is actually pretty low. That's why some greenhouses add C0² in order to increase yield.

In Neurath / Germany there is a greenhouse that adds 3000 tons of CO² to their 11 hektar of tomatoes every year - to increase yield.

Somehow the public narrative is quite the opposite. Wondering where all those fossil fuels come from (rotten dead plants) that deliver our oil? And what CO² levels back then were responsible for that plant growth that resulted in so much oil? Because it's not happening today anymore....

So more CO² without pollution would actually be a good thing?? :unsure:

Last edited:
Just life I no but my dad is in the hospital with ammonia. He is 87 and he also has heart problems. Come to find out he got covid at my brothers frenal last November and kept putting off a Dr visit until he needed an ambulance. He has been in the hospital we don't no what the outcome will be yet. On another note. I no I been making mistakes here and it seems like I may be pain in the butt to some. I don't want to leave the forum and would like to say sorry for the threads I have hacked, my spelling, grammar and my crappy pc stuff. Ill end this with I struggle with my wife's death everyday and can't seem to get much sleep. There is bills, a bad back and a house that needs work. Thats it. Thanks for reading!

Just life I no but my dad is in the hospital with ammonia. He is 87 and he also has heart problems. Come to find out he got covid at my brothers frenal last November and kept putting off a Dr visit until he needed an ambulance. He has been in the hospital we don't no what the outcome will be yet. On another note. I no I been making mistakes here and it seems like I may be pain in the butt to some. I don't want to leave the forum and would like to say sorry for the threads I have hacked, my spelling, grammar and my crappy pc stuff. Ill end this with I struggle with my wife's death everyday and can't seem to get much sleep. There is bills, a bad back and a house that needs work. Thats it. Thanks for reading!
So sorry for your loses. I can't even imagine. My dad is 72 and would be just as stubborn about going to the doc.

I have never had any issues with your posts. I too sometimes hijack people's threads with different posts than the OPs, but not on purpose. I'm trying to get better at that.

Hang in there. Stay strong for yourself and those that are still around that love ya. Life's a b!tch at times. Some of us get it worse than others, unfortunately.

One day at a time! And feel free to vent anytime you need to. This is an RC forum, but people are so much more important than any hobby or material thing.

I'm not religious, but I'll keep you in my thoughts and try to send some positive vibes your way. Hang in there bud!👍

Don’t worry dude, we don’t want you to go anywhere! If anyone is offended by your grammar they can take a hike!!
I hope your situation improves. 🤙

Spelling "mistakes" are seriously unimportant - I have trouble reading my own hand written notes. Some I actually don't decipher.

If you have been a pain in the butt to some (I was not aware of it) - good you come to realize you can do better. It is what it is and you are the judge.

Not beeing able to sleep is a very annoying and draining problem. It indicates that you very busy mulling over what happens in your life. Filling your mind with thoughts that are not really helpful. Stop going through things in your mind in worst case scenarios.

I have my fair share of nasty problems and can relate in some ways. Kid with blood in urine and causes not found, wife sick, me 4 hernias in neck with complications, little sleep due to pain, lower back messed up, all siblings living in other countries etc. And I have not even started yet. So the following is not empty instruction that does not work! I know it works. I don't go to church. Fed up with the religious bigotry and the "know it all", clownshow. But I follow Jesus. That's personal. That's where I get my personal peace in trouble. A tangible feelable peace. This is what I do when it gets too much: I follow Psalm 62,8 "pour out your hear before him". That is an instruction. Tell Jesus everything. Get on your knees if it helps you. And you stay there until the peace comes. It's a peace that passes all understanding. Ask him for help. Ask him to put the right people in your life. Read Psalm 91 out loud. There is something in saying these words out loud. Then tell Jesus: "This is your word I need your help now." Keep at it. Get into a relationship with Jesus don't just go there when you are in trouble. Start reading the New Testament and tell Jesus to make sure that you know he is real. He is God after all. Matthew 11:28 says "come to me, all you who are broken hearted I will give you rest". The rest for your soul in everyday life is what you need. It's a deal that God offers what he will give if we come to him. Tell Jesus you said: "come to me, all you who are broken hearted I will give you rest". I need that rest. Telling God what is in his word is called faith. Remember your ticket to come to Jesus is to bring your baggage along. No way you can be good enough by yourself in order to present yourself before Jesus. Keep going to Jesus. Read the New Testament. That is the instruction manual for our life. Just follow these instructions to the fullest not a half-hearted thing. Life is just too complicated to not have a real personal Jesus relationship and peace.

Last edited:
Thank you all allot. I have much to think about including changes that need to be made. I needed to say what I did. I love this forum because of many reasons but the main one is the people. I'm going to try to do better and have fun again here. Thank you again guys.

Thank you all allot. I have much to think about including changes that need to be made. I needed to say what I did. I love this forum because of many reasons but the main one is the people. I'm going to try to do better and have fun again here. Thank you again guys.
Hey man. Sorry to hear about everything. No worries. You never came off as ass or anything. No need to apologize (earlier). This place should be nothing but fun. For me it’s an escape. Not from what you’re going through but from life. I’m a 43 year old kid with a lot of responsibilities. Kids, wife, blah blah blah. I used to build 1:1 drag cars but no time anymore. I can wrench on my RC and spend time with the kids at the same time. My daughter loves filming my speed runs and bash sessions.

Mat. How is the heat pump working you installed and how's the shed coming along for the new generator? Read about that a little earlier this month.

Mat. How is the heat pump working you installed and how's the shed coming along for the new generator? Read about that a little earlier this month.
100_1033.JPG
100_1035.JPG
100_1034.JPG
I will do the best I can with this tonight. Just now took a shot of the heat pump along with the generator and lastly the snow that we have been getting often lately. The one thing I been good at it staying busy but tomorrow night will be 3 storms in a week. :) Can't wait to get back at my projects. Thanks for asking!

Last edited:
Looks cool!( no pun intended) I wouldn't have the skills to install something like that. Down here in Florida, we all have heat pumps to both cool and heat....mainly cool. Not real efficient for heating once the temps drop below 40 degrees. Nice generator also! Something I been putting off, but could use one with all the hurricanes we get.

View attachment 272897View attachment 272898View attachment 272899I will do the best I can with this tonight. Just now took a shot of the heat pump along with the generator and lastly the snow that we have been getting often lately. The one thing I been good at it staying busy but tomorrow night will be 3 storms in a week. :) Can't wait to get back at my projects. Thanks for asking!
Mini-Splits are the sh!t. Very efficient, space saving units. Installed a few. Nice job!

Looks cool!( no pun intended) I wouldn't have the skills to install something like that. Down here in Florida, we all have heat pumps to both cool and heat....mainly cool. Not real efficient for heating once the temps drop below 40 degrees. Nice generator also! Something I been putting off, but could use one with all the hurricanes we get.
It is cool. lol. The unit you see is a 18.000 btu 4th gen e star unit. Its 230v. I have two other 12.000 btu units in my home for about a year also. My experience using them is at 30f and above they are very efficient and no other heat source is needed. On the cold days/nights I can still save enough to make the payment I have on them. LOL. As for cooling as you no they do great with not much cost to run them. My Dad had a place in Fort Myres Florida and it is gone now because of the last hurricane. I can see why you would want a generator. We have had 3-4 times this winter with widespread power outages and expecting another one tonight/early morning because of the wet snow and freezing rain. It takes trees down. I will have about $1500 invested in the Gen, outside box/ wire/ 50amp breaker and transfer switch. I have done plenty of wiring but I will be glad when this job is done. Taking my time and being careful with it. @Smilinbri A fue min ago I called and my dad was up and, in a chair, talking to me for a bit. If they can get him walking and such he may live. I am so thankful to be able to say I love you Dad again. Thank you and everyone allot for your support it helped. Please everyone continue with this rant thread. :)

Last edited:
Nice! Yes, Fort Meyers area was devastated last year. Lived in Michigan first 40 years, can't say I miss it, now complain about the heat.lol.

Back