My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I forgot to teach my DA 14 yr old to NOT keep flashing the toilet if it's clogged!!! Flooded the bathroom upstairs which in turn poured water down into my basement bathroom and the laundry room. Just what I wanted to do on a Friday night!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
20230210_200522.jpg

Guess I forgot to teach my DA 14 yr old to NOT keep flashing the toilet if it's clogged!!! Flooded the bathroom upstairs which in turn poured water down into my basement bathroom and the laundry room. Just what I wanted to do on a Friday night!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
View attachment 277247
Lil brother does the same. He schedules his clogging every other week

No rant. Started on my antibiotic yesterday. Seven days two a day. Sleep in a day or so. Working on my rig the best I can. :) Have a great day/evening with your wife's or girlfriend's guys.
Yeah, you were pretty sick..figured you would need an antibiotic! Glad your able to work on your rig now. Hope your feeling better soon!

No rant. Started on my antibiotic yesterday. Seven days two a day. Sleep in a day or so. Working on my rig the best I can. :) Have a great day/evening with your wife's or girlfriend's guys.
That's good news, get yourself over this nasty little infection, and back to enjoying your RC's :)

Sweet! Hope you feel better soon!!! (y) 😁✌️

My sister in law is a piece of work. She had surgery today, it's been scheduled for over a month. Tonight she calls and asks if Mrs. Doom can come over and help her out tomorrow ( be her servant, while she milks it for all it's worth).

She is married and has an able bodied son who could do this, but she doesn't want them to miss work. Meanwhile Mrs. Doom is slammed at work and has said so several times recently but it's ok for her to miss work and be at her beck and call.

If you knew her history you would know the sister in law is a professional drama queen, she has been dying from every major disease at least twice. It had gotten so bad at one point that Mrs. Doom refused to talk to her for six months because she was just draining her. And now she starts pulling this crap again.

When Mrs. Doom had her surgery you couldn't have kept me from being at her side while she recovered, I just don't understand other peoples relationships. 😳

I do not allow toxic people in my life, related or not. Sorry for what Mrs. Doom is going through!
Sad thing is my sister is just as bad, I think I may have spoken 10 words to her in the past several years. I just don't get the needy self centered narcissism that is running rampant these days.

Sad thing is my sister is just as bad, I think I may have spoken 10 words to her in the past several years. I just don't get the needy self centered narcissism that is running rampant these days.
It's everywhere! I've written off family members. These people don't change! Have to kick em off my bus. Bu bye now!

I do not allow toxic people in my life, related or not. Sorry for what Mrs. Doom is going through and you as well.
100%. If possible get those people out of your life. They drag you down and have a negative impact on your life. Sometimes you don't even notice until late.

My sister in law is a piece of work. She had surgery today, it's been scheduled for over a month. Tonight she calls and asks if Mrs. Doom can come over and help her out tomorrow ( be her servant, while she milks it for all it's worth).

She is married and has an able bodied son who could do this, but she doesn't want them to miss work. Meanwhile Mrs. Doom is slammed at work and has said so several times recently but it's ok for her to miss work and be at her beck and call.

If you knew her history you would know the sister in law is a professional drama queen, she has been dying from every major disease at least twice. It had gotten so bad at one point that Mrs. Doom refused to talk to her for six months because she was just draining her. And now she starts pulling this crap again.

When Mrs. Doom had her surgery you couldn't have kept me from being at her side while she recovered, I just don't understand other peoples relationships. 😳

I do not allow toxic people in my life, related or not. Sorry for what Mrs. Doom is going through and you as well.

100%. If possible get those people out of your life. They drag you down and have a negative impact on your life. Sometimes you don't even notice until late.
And yet you guys allow me in your lives. Such hypocrites!!!:rolleyes:

I sent my pc motherboard in to MSI for warranty a few weeks ago, the audio ports on the back weren't working. MSI said in the email they sent basically saying I was eligible for warranty. It also said, when the motherboard gets put into our system we will send you an email (they said it would take 3-5 buisness days). I also had the warranty number. I checked multiple times. It was in their system for more than a week, no email. I checked junk, trash, and inbox. Finally, yesterday, I get an email from MSI saying the package is now being shipped.

Not exactly a rant, but if it doesn't come back fixed, that is a different story.

Last edited:
My wife always disliked my family because of the negative impact they had on me. I cept trying and hoping things would get better. It's funny that you can be doing and feeling good about life and one call can drag you down for days. When my dad was in the hospital I hadn't been talking him because he has always been negative and put me down. Id stay away from him for a long time and he would show up being real nice and say he was just being a dad trying to help. I'd give him another chance and the cycle would start over again.

Back