Grom My Grom Pre-order got Cancelled!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just looking on Amain and it said something like discontinued.. I think HH is enforcing the in store only thing. All the upgrades and replacement parts mysteriously vanished from the internet too. Really weird!
My lhs still says this Thursday. We’ll see, I put my name on a green one the day they were announced.

I don’t think anyone did.. kinda sucks especially for people that don’t have access to local shops. 😕
Hopefully it’s just an introductory thing and they catch on and be available online.

I think It will be this way until after the holidays. I believe Traxxas did the same thing with thier TRX4M's last year. They are just trying to support the brick and mortar retailers. It is inconvenient but I understand.

Just sucks for those who have to wait.

I don’t think anyone did.. kinda sucks especially for people that don’t have access to local shops. 😕
Hopefully it’s just an introductory thing and they catch on and be available online.

I don't have a local shop... I can drive to horizon in a couple hours though. Wonder if thier warehouse would sell me one if I knock on the door nicely?

I don't have a local shop... I can drive to horizon in a couple hours though. Wonder if thier warehouse would sell me one if I knock on the door nicely?
Give it a shot. 🤣

I’m down!

Bank Robber Thief GIF by Bill Greenhead

I think It will be this way until after the holidays. I believe Traxxas did the same thing with thier TRX4M's last year. They are just trying to support the brick and mortar retailers. It is inconvenient but I understand.

Just sucks for those who have to wait.
When the first person posted the images on here, on one there was a clipboard laying next to the truck with notes from Arrma about the truck and I believe it said something like in local hobby stores only until December 31.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back