Felony My Quest for 100 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordo

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
Houston I have a problem. Never doing a speed run on a side street again. I would let you the speed but my skyrc gps got destroyed 2.

20230219_141231.jpg

20230219_141243.jpg

20230219_141445.jpg

20230219_141237.jpg

20230219_141628.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss my guy.. what happened 😔
The Joy's of living in north Nj and not having any open areas to make a speed run. I hit the opening in the curb at the entrance of a business. My own doing, should got out of it but stupid me had to stay in it. With all the damage I'm gonna just buy a roller.

The Joy's of living in north Nj and not having any open areas to make a speed run. I hit the opening in the curb at the entrance of a business. My own doing, should got out of it but stupid me had to stay in it. With all the damage I'm gonna just buy a roller.
Probably the best idea, that sucks though! We all have had some sort of wrecks. Live and learn.

Sir..
That's Not going to buff right out.

At least the tires and rear diffuser is salvageable..

No front splitter?
Could have sacrificed itself and taken most of the impact ,saved your rig... ;)
There was a splitter, it's in a pile in 1 of the pics.

So you did the full Jon Lewis. He's done that twice in the most spectacular fashion imaginable at well past 140mph. I know it's of no consolation but, comparatively speaking, there's actually quite a bit of car left here. Sorry for the loss but I reckon at least one or two lessons will be drawn from the wreckage and avoided moving forward. Godspeed and good luck on your quest for the century mark. (y)

So you did the full Jon Lewis. He's done that twice in the most spectacular fashion imaginable at well past 140mph. I know it's of no consolation but, comparatively speaking, there's actually quite a bit of car left here. Sorry for the loss but I reckon at least one or two lessons will be drawn from the wreckage and avoided moving forward. Godspeed and good luck on your quest for the century mark. (y)
Thanks you and everyone for there support.

Ouch!! did you lower the steering EPA?

Given that you plan to rebuild you may want to go with Delta plastiks next time.
I have yet to see protoform bodies do well at higher speeds. Too soft and not designed for downforce creation.

Also not a fan of hoons.

I highly recommend the FC100 body.

Given that you plan to rebuild you may want to go with Delta plastiks next time.
I have yet to see protoform bodies do well at higher speeds. Too soft and not designed for downforce creation.

Also not a fan of hoons.

I highly recommend the FC100 body.
I appreciate your input bit I'm just not into the delta plastics, I honestly bought the car to put a mustang body on it.

I appreciate your input bit I'm just not into the delta plastics, I honestly bought the car to put a mustang body on it.
That is fair. You gotta do what your goal is and what you have in mind so that you enjoy the hobby.
We all do this hobby a little differently, which is what makes it great!

That is fair. You gotta do what your goal is and what you have in mind so that you enjoy the hobby.
We all do this hobby a little differently, which is what makes it great!
What's your opinion on the Pro-line Hyper SS body for my mega infraction.. Im wanting to climb the Speedrun hill but I'm still fairly far from a 100mph I'd say and I'm not sure what this might be capable of or not capable of!!🤣

What's your opinion on the Pro-line Hyper SS body for my mega infraction.. Im wanting to climb the Speedrun hill but I'm still fairly far from a 100mph I'd say and I'm not sure what this might be capable of or not capable of!!🤣
Not in love with the front grill/bumper area. The vendetta body looks better.

I have the body you destroyed in the bag at a discount and I have the same esc new no runs no box I got the Bluetooth too let me know ok me if interested I’ll give you a discount

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back