Limitless My Scorched parts have been sitting in Customs for over a month...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1983ejon

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon TLR
As the title says, my Scorched parts for a Limitless build have been sitting in a Customs warehouse in Philadelphia for over a month now with no movement. Everyday it gets scanned in at the warehouse. The top of the page for the tracking states "The package is in a secure facility pending clearance or resolution". I contacted David at Scorched and let him know. He has been trying to work on it with UPS, but with him being in the UK it's kinda cost prohibitive for him to spend hours on the phone with UPS. I've tried several times to contact UPS to resolve this, only to be put on hold and eventually hung up on. Several times they said they would call me back and never did. I've tried every phone number I can for Customs and they all go straight to voicemail. I've left several messages with several different people and have not received a call back. I've sent an email as well that has not been responded to. I finally reached the brokerage department at UPS who said that its on a FDA hold at Customs. The UPS lady emailed me as well as a person from Customs asking her to call me, they have not.

Has anyone had to wait this long or longer to receive their parts? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this moving so I can get my parts.? Currently I have over $800 in parts just sitting there for what appears to be no reason.

As the title says, my Scorched parts for a Limitless build have been sitting in a Customs warehouse in Philadelphia for over a month now with no movement. Everyday it gets scanned in at the warehouse. The top of the page for the tracking states "The package is in a secure facility pending clearance or resolution". I contacted David at Scorched and let him know. He has been trying to work on it with UPS, but with him being in the UK it's kinda cost prohibitive for him to spend hours on the phone with UPS. I've tried several times to contact UPS to resolve this, only to be put on hold and eventually hung up on. Several times they said they would call me back and never did. I've tried every phone number I can for Customs and they all go straight to voicemail. I've left several messages with several different people and have not received a call back. I've sent an email as well that has not been responded to. I finally reached the brokerage department at UPS who said that its on a FDA hold at Customs. The UPS lady emailed me as well as a person from Customs asking her to call me, they have not.

Has anyone had to wait this long or longer to receive their parts? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this moving so I can get my parts.? Currently I have over $800 in parts just sitting there for what appears to be no reason.
Not from Scorched but I did have issues with an excessive wait for some lipos from Michael at ONYX. UPS just sucks as a logistics service. There's no way for normal recipients like you and me to contact them, emails to them go unanswered (I got emails from no less than a dozen UPS employees, ALL of them requesting the exact same documents over and over and over again for like a week, none of them would reply to any of my questions and no one could tell me where the package was actually located...it was completely ridiculous and I still have half a mind to go throw a brick through the window at one of their main facilities just to get the 🖕 off my chest). All I can tell you is to just be patient. It's annoying as all get out, but there's not much else that you can do. It will just suddenly get resolved and no one will ever tell you why or what happened, there will be no rhyme or reason. Sorry for the annoyance. I feel your pain.

UPS really has no say at this point until your package is released by customs. It’s a crap shoot, and sometimes it happens. I’ve been lucky for a long time, knock on wood. The last time I experienced it they kept it tied up for about 2 months, but I did eventually get it. That was for an AliExpress order from mainland China.

Just wanted to give an update. I finally received my parts today. David from Scorched opened an investigation and that got the ball rolling. It was delivered within 3 days of the investigation opening. Thanks for all the replies and thanks to David for getting the ball rolling and staying in contact with me throughout the process.

Just wanted to give an update. I finally received my parts today. David from Scorched opened an investigation and that got the ball rolling. It was delivered within 3 days of the investigation opening. Thanks for all the replies and thanks to David for getting the ball rolling and staying in contact with me throughout the process.

Glad to hear that you finally got your parts!

Future Note to Self >>> Contact the seller to have them open an investigation at Customs to get the ball rolling ,than to suffer and having to wait for parts to clear on their own ,if it is already taking over a week or two... 👍🍺

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back