Mysterious Arrma communication! Is this it?? Get ready.... No Mojave for me just yet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ok... if it is what your thinking add this into the equation... arrma's address is;

30 02 NORTH APOLLO DRIVE...

Maybe its Apollo who knows...all I know is 1/8 scale is the perfect size for me... been to the xmaxx side...twice.. got rid of them..
I think you're right about the name Apollo.

Dear den has said 1/5 scale Xmaxx killer. That would be a large monster truck by any reasonable measure.

I can't believe the founder of Arrma would call out Traxxas by saying he's gonna have an xmaxx killer. That would be terrible business...especially if it didn't produce and kill the xmaxx. He did hint at 1:5 scale though for sure.

I can't believe the founder of Arrma would call out Traxxas by saying he's gonna have an xmaxx killer. That would be terrible business...especially if it didn't produce and kill the xmaxx. He did hint at 1:5 scale though for sure.
I would like to see Traxxas have a taste of karma based on their past business practices.

As for being cocky that’s a Brit thing ?

Large anchor... lol
Even though I haven't seen Xmaxx in person, I know its huge and heavy. My wish would be more like 1/7 scale. A larger Granite would be dope. A good balance between 8th and 5th scale.

I would like to see Traxxas have a taste of karma based on their past business practices.

As for being cocky that’s a Brit thing ?

There is no doubt they're tasting it. I don't know if Arrma is directly looking to bust their bollocks but it certainly appears that way.. And I don't blame em one bit. I so love to play the f**k - f**k game. You do me and be ready for me to do you back a hundred fold.

Even though I haven't seen Xmaxx in person, I know its huge and heavy. My wish would be more like 1/7 scale. A larger Granite would be dope. A good balance between 8th and 5th scale.
I got my son an Xmaxx......it’s nice, chunky and heavy. He doesn’t bash on it, but he didn’t pay attention the other night and he knocked over a large green garbage bin ??. Luckily for both of us the traxxarse didn’t break anything

He does love his infraction though

Xmaxx is 22 pounds all up. Pretty huge. I want a giant Arrma but wouldn't run it every day like I can 1:8 scale trucks. It's definitely a truck I'd have to take to a bigger area to drive and if it's 8s, I'll have to pick up more lipos.....which I'll have to budget for. I think I only have 2x 4s packs and they arent the same specs at all.

Xmaxx is 22 pounds all up. Pretty huge. I want a giant Arrma but wouldn't run it every day like I can 1:8 scale trucks. It's definitely a truck I'd have to take to a bigger area to drive and if it's 8s, I'll have to pick up more lipos.....which I'll have to budget for. I think I only have 2x 4s packs and they arent the same specs at all.
22 lbs isn't too bad, thought it would weigh more judging by that 80 lb Raminator vid I've seen recently. Just don't know how these big rigs will hold up to medium to heavy bashing.

If there is anything I would like to see, is more genuine ARRMA accessories for our vehicles. I’m referring to light kits. I love how Traxxas makes plug and play light bar kits. I just installed one on the xmaxx. Wasn’t cheap, but it has headlights, rear lights, reverse and brake lights. I thought that was a nice touch. I’m just an oem ho.

22 lbs isn't too bad, thought it would weigh more judging by that 80 lb Raminator vid I've seen recently. Just don't know how these big rigs will hold up to medium to heavy bashing.

We'll see. All in all I think the xmaxx holds up pretty well but I know for a fact that Arrma trucks are much easier to work on. I have a friend that owns an xmaxx and he had to replace the diffs, esc and motor all within a month or two. The esc blue up the second time he powered it up. He's also ruined tires before he thickened up the diff fluids.
If the new truck is as tough as the Mojave, it should be a winner. Gonna be strange to see if they use all new parts. Arrma is good about cross-utilization and for me this is a huge selling point. I can rob stuff from another truck to stay runnin pretty much every time I have a problem.

I saw that truck I think on that Canadian DJs channel? It was huge and looked cool but so heavy. It'll be tough to keep from breaking with all that weight and no torque in that weedeater motor. Definitely looked cool though and would be neat to take out at the family reunion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back