New Arrma Release - 7/1/21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One or both of those has to be coming out at some point.
Like I said in another post they were featuring a ton of Noto's this month so that's my guess.
Uh what is a "Arrma hof champion" ? I have no clue.
It's a photo competition on Instagram for the Arrma hall of Fame. Except it's extremely bias and usually consists of the same 10+ people that are apparently in good with Arrma. Also they pick sh!t pics for normal people and great photos from there favorites so it's totally un even and hard to win. I got beat this month with a pic of my Noto and dog by a crap pic of a Mojave with lens flare and bad editing but also the guy had like 2000 followers to help him I have a whole 370.

It's a photo competition on Instagram for the Arrma hall of Fame. Except it's extremely bias and usually consists of the same 10+ people that are apparently in good with Arrma. Also they pick sh!t pics for normal people and great photos from there favorites so it's totally un even and hard to win. I got beat this month with a pic of my Noto and dog by a crap pic of a Mojave with lens flare and bad editing but also the guy had like 2000 followers to help him I have a whole 370.
Tell me how you really feel

Like I said in another post they were featuring a ton of Noto's this month so that's my guess.

Sounds about right…unfortunately 🤯

We have enough members here to get you a win. We need an Arrma Forum HOF champion!

This? This is my brothers acc. don't worry. I voted for you! That doggo is too cute!
1624986011999.png

This? This is my brothers acc. don't worry. I voted for you! That doggo is too cute!
View attachment 154967
Yep drives me nuts as look at the line of white dots by the front fender and headlight. Not sure how that would even happen in a photo? Maybe a picture of a picture🤷 or bad glare from the light bar? And it's not a bad photo with my 13 yr old girl but I'd have picked one of these instead
IMG_20210602_122410_426.jpg
IMG_20210602_122825_096.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure how putting stickers on someone else's car counts as a licensed body.
It wasn't. It was a full mustang body, and as far as I have been able to find, no one makes a 1/7 mustang that they could have repurposed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back