New Arrma Release - 7/1/21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They already did one. The NASCAR Mustang, car 34.
Nope! It's a real nascar with the arrma logo on it. Arrma is sponsering or whatever.
Reading closer, I stand corrected.

They also said new 4S spring 2021
Yeah, I hope the 4s line is re-released. Maybe with a 4s typhon or something too.

Like I said in another post they were featuring a ton of Noto's this month so that's my guess.

It's a photo competition on Instagram for the Arrma hall of Fame. Except it's extremely bias and usually consists of the same 10+ people that are apparently in good with Arrma. Also they pick sh!t pics for normal people and great photos from there favorites so it's totally un even and hard to win. I got beat this month with a pic of my Noto and dog by a crap pic of a Mojave with lens flare and bad editing but also the guy had like 2000 followers to help him I have a whole 370.

We have enough members here to get you a win. We need an Arrma Forum HOF champion!
Does the best picture always win? No. Does it help if you have a lot of followers on Instagram? Yes. But you also need a good following on Facebook, because the contest is run in conjunction with it. Look at it this way. Arrma has over 70k followers. If we are lucky enough to make it to the round of 32, the first cut, then that's pretty amazing. @Edough13 has been there more than once, as well as a couple of other people here on the forum. I've been lucky enough to have a photo picked every month since it's inception in January. I've only made it past the round of 32 twice. I don't ask to be entered, it's chosen by the page's moderater from all the photos tagged #arrmahof. There must be thousands each month, so it's not a task I would want to be burdened with. Even if you don't get your shot in the hof contest, many pictures are shared in the stories each month, so they really are doing something good for those of us who take the time to take photos of our rides.

It's funny because if they release a 6s Outcast EXB it will just look exactly like the 8s version..😉🤣🤣

My guess would be Talion EXB or new 4s lineup, or they might surprise us with a totally new rig..!! (doubt it though)

Perfect timing for Canada Day celebration! ;)
1624997138131.png

Really? Are they priced as collector items or something?
I hear there are quite a few hobby shops still have Talions.

Completely different car. Towers, shocks, huds, axles, drive shafts, chassis, wheels, tires, body...maybe more.
It would be pretty easy to make a Kraton a V1-V2 Talion, just need the Talion hubs, stub axles, hexes, some tires and a body. Because everyone knows the V2 was the best one anyway.

I wish they would bring this body back instead of the current one.
talion01.jpg

The race car was full scale. I haven't seen any pictures of a 1/7 scale NASCAR body anywhere and that announcement makes no mention of one.

They made one for the driver of the car.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQojaNUFLoI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I hear there are quite a few hobby shops still have Talions.

It would be pretty easy to make a Kraton a V1-V2 Talion, just need the Talion hubs, stub axles, hexes, some tires and a body. Because everyone knows the V2 was the best one anyway.

I wish they would bring this body back instead of the current one.
View attachment 155102

They made one for the driver of the car.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQojaNUFLoI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Love that body, had my eyes out for one forever.

Love that body, had my eyes out for one forever.

Idk why but it just reminds me of Spiderman.

I've always wanted to make a V2 Talion just for the heck of it.

Talion exb and a different new one based off a talion/ Mojave. And the drop of the 4s line all at once
Anyone do any part number searching yet?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back