Kraton New Kraton 6s owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCU 02XP

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Earlier this week I picked up my first ARRMA product and even though I had a slight issue I’m a big fan. Been in RC stuff for over 15 years and mostly had traxxas I live in DFW so traxxas parts are always readily available and the LHS always have their Models in stock. During my second pack the right rear shock shaft came out of the shock body. After inspecting it the nut that threads onto the short shaft would not bottom out it just kept spinning. Must have been defective from the factory but no big deal.

I ran it on 4s and 6s, I like it on both. I’ve have multiple erevos in the past (Never the 2.0) But there is something about the design, the fit and finish, the aluminum chassis, that makes it feel like this thing was designed from the start with a 1/8 power system in mind. I‘m not a huge basher but it’s nice to know I can run this thing on 6s without hearing the dreading stripped diff gears. Very excited to have this truck.
AD411708-6B4E-4F9D-83E0-50348CAB36FF.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. My Revo 1 and 2.0 get no love. I got the 2.0 a month before my V3 Talion. It has just about not been run since then. For any Arrma questions you are sure to find an answer here.

Welcome! I used to have the E-Revo 1.0 before and it got to a point on 6s where every other run the rear diff destroyed itself. It wasn't hard to change the rear diff gear but it became a pain in the ass changing it out every other run pretty much. Anyways I finally got an Arrma kraton and I'm glad I did!

Welcome! Nice purchase! Bummer about your shock shaft though. Good attitude though! I hate to see something like a small manufacturers defect tarnish someone’s opinion of an entire brand. Did they warranty it?

Welcome to the forum! Nice pick up also! I love my K6s it's a beast. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours ? Glad to see you already have a sweet remote for it great addition. This forum is full of useful information and lots of help if you ever require any. Stay safe ✌️

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. To answer the question about the warranty, I did sent horizon some pictures. After breaking down the shocks a bit further I noticed the shock body hole was a little elongated. I can only assume when the shock pulled out it somehow had some force on that hole and caused it to open up a bit. Main reason I even sent them an email is because those shock bodies are $22 and it shouldn’t have happened to a brand new truck with 2 runs.

Attachments

• 82F901B9-0B20-459F-B30A-31FAD045D7D8.jpeg
    82F901B9-0B20-459F-B30A-31FAD045D7D8.jpeg
    250.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 55A150D8-6DFF-4476-BB1C-F26F4C83491E.jpeg
    55A150D8-6DFF-4476-BB1C-F26F4C83491E.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 37
  • F8D688AD-5C2D-49AE-9923-1C9467C59D56.jpeg
    F8D688AD-5C2D-49AE-9923-1C9467C59D56.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 35
Agree sorry for your troubles buddy I'm sure you should be able to get some kind warranty for that def not your fault hope everything works out for you and your able to be back out bashing in no time!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back