Grom New release Arrma Granite Grom, mini basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My slider didn't come with shocks so I went with the most budget oil filled available to customize the spring/oil. Sounds like the stock grom package is a little heavy on the k-value spring constant anyway and light on fluid *damping.

58mm C-C for $19

1701881372679.png

Last edited:
1/8” carbide drill at low rpm will go through the OE pinion like butter

My slider didn't come with shocks so I went with the most budget oil filled available to customize the spring/oil. Sounds like the stock grom package is a little heavy on the k-value spring constant anyway and light on fluid *damping.

58mm C-C for $19

View attachment 335683
Would you be willing to post a link?
I found some that are 58mm long for $11!
Appreciate it. Ordered a 16, 18, and 20. Now I just need to order the motor plate set. No idea where to even get it.
It looks like someone needs to make a 48p spur, so we don't have to buy even more gears.

58mm C-C for $19

View attachment 335683
Just to note. These fit perfect and are decent shocks for $20. I filled mine with 1000cst fluid.

Found the Grom at a local shop and may pick one up. But first, dumb rookie question; Spektrum batteries only work with Spektrum chargers, correct? If so, how does one storage charge the battery that comes with the Grom? I guess I’m assuming the little charger it comes with doesn’t do storage charging?

Found the Grom at a local shop and may pick one up. But first, dumb rookie question; Spektrum batteries only work with Spektrum chargers, correct? If so, how does one storage charge the battery that comes with the Grom? I guess I’m assuming the little charger it comes with doesn’t do storage charging?
You cannot charge Spektrum batteries on other chargers, unless they have a balance lead (which I don't think any of their newer batteries have). You can charge other brand batteries on your Spektrum charger. You cannot storage or discharge using the small USB charger that it and the Gorgon come with. My suggestion is stay away from Spektrum branded batteries and chargers. I started with the Spektrum charger and batteries, but if I could go back would skip them and go with Gens / CNHL etc.

Back