Illinois Northern Illinois Meetup - Sunday November 13th 2pm @ Indian Lakes Open Space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can do that. Were you thinking the normal meetup spot, or somewhere else?

I'll probably only bring 1 or 2 cars and 1 or 2 sets of batteries for each. What were you planning on running?
Yeah same spot and I'll bring all 3 but this time the big rock is fixed and ready

Yeah same spot and I'll bring all 3 but this time the big rock is fixed and ready
You'll need to forgive me, I know some of you guys by name and cars, but not everyone yet. One day I'll have it all figured out! Big Rock and what other cars?

I had the fast kraton and mojave exb
Perfect. I'll bring the Typhon and the Granite then. Both cars will be in street form like they were during the meetup. I'm a wuss and won't jump my cars in cold weather - also the chassis on the Granite is cracked near the front bulkhead and I want to milk it before I have to replace it.

For share:
Open Lot

its close to 290 expy
N wolf rd, and harrison st. Back lot of carmax hillside.

View attachment 256638

View attachment 256639

View attachment 256640

View attachment 256641

View attachment 256642
The lot isn't really cared for at all!
I live about 4 blocks away. It isn't very good for high speed due to it not being maintained for 8-10yrs!
The lot isn't really cared for at all!
I live about 4 blocks away. It isn't very good for high speed due to it not being maintained for 8-10yrs! There is a lot of loose gravel. The grassy area is good but it does have larger rocks (broken up cement floors from previous buildings. There is a kinda neat small bowl spot that looks fun. If anyone is interested I'll post a few pictures if you want.

Me and Bill are meeting tomorrow at Lincoln Way west high school in new Lenox. We’re not sure if we can run there or not but we’re gonna try it if anyone wants to join. Maybe around 3pm. There’s also a skatepark nearby…….

Me and Bill are meeting tomorrow at Lincoln Way west high school in new Lenox. We’re not sure if we can run there or not but we’re gonna try it if anyone wants to join. Maybe around 3pm. There’s also a skatepark nearby…….
That’s a little far for me today. Have fun.

Are we doing the same location on the 11th?

How many fireteams are going to be driving around after the big sale 🤣

Are we doing the same location on the 11th?

You bet, I'll start the new thread shortly!

How many fireteams are going to be driving around after the big sale 🤣

Geeze, its going to be like when we had 5 blue Granite megas all running at once. Bring on the chaos!

Unless y'all gift me one, I won't have one. Between Christmas shopping for family & extended family, plus 2 bathroom remodels currently in progress, my wallet is in the red. Sucks missing out on the sale, but that's ok, there's always next year!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back