Not a bad deal 😉

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 3s
For those who are in need.👍
1656445402320.png

Hmmm, I did see this in my morning mail. I just (last week) pre-ordered the new Hobby Wing EZRUN MAX8 G2 combo (with 4268 motor) for a LOSI LMT . They are within $30 of being the same price , so I'm not so much worried about that, but is there anything that would make this Castle combo a better choice?

https://www.hobbywingdirect.com/products/ezrun-max8-g2-combo

Hmmm, I did see this in my morning mail. I just (last week) pre-ordered the new Hobby Wing EZRUN MAX8 G2 combo (with 4268 motor) for a LOSI LMT . They are within $30 of being the same price , so I'm not so much worried about that, but is there anything that would make this Castle combo a better choice?

https://www.hobbywingdirect.com/products/ezrun-max8-g2-combo

Aside from price, there's a pretty big difference between the 1800kv of the 1512 versus the 2500 kV of the 4268 .... I'm struggling to try to justify what I could run an 1800 kv motor in - Castle says a 1/10 4WD SCT on their page but I'd be curious to hear what people are using this motor in. Wish it were the 1515-2200 kV combo on sale.

Aside from price, there's a pretty big difference between the 1800kv of the 1512 versus the 2500 kV of the 4268 .... I'm struggling to try to justify what I could run an 1800 kv motor in - Castle says a 1/10 4WD SCT on their page but I'd be curious to hear what people are using this motor in. Wish it were the 1515-2200 kV combo on sale.
1800kv 4268 is great for a buggy. Or a small monster truck like the MT410, Maxx, kaiju, arrma 4S, etc.

4s Racing buggy motor. For bashers that want to gear to the moon, it will run pretty hot, if you gear it high enough to get typical 6s basher speeds.

4s Racing buggy motor. For bashers that want to gear to the moon, it will run pretty hot, if you gear it high enough to get typical 6s basher speeds.
I agree for a monster truck. But I bash my buggy on 6S with a 4268 and it runs great.

I agree for a monster truck. But I bash my buggy on 6S with a 4268 and it runs great.
Yes, I had a 4269 motor in my Typhon too, and it ran great. Mine was a 2350kv, so it had lots of top end. But 1800kv is Racing KV, that was my point. Will it bash? sure. Most bashers don't need as much power as they think, and buy oversized motors and only use 50%-60% of available power...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back