Notorious J Tamiya F350 high-lift build - Completed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This whole build is awesome but for some reason my favorite part is the chain straps holding the cars down. It's hilarious and epic all at the save time 🤣🤣
I had so many ideas on what to do for this part, but gluing the cars down or permanent wheel chocks didn't seem right. Getting those cheap chains to work was a pain in the a$$ because as soon as I put any pressure on them, they would snap. I need to add some rails to the trailer and maybe a four tire tire rack just for some authenticity, but other than that, I happy with how it turned out. Need to add some led's to the truck and I'm fidgiting with the whole hitch thing now. With the truck box and rear bumper on, it's way to difficult to connect the trailer. I've got some ideas that I can work on in the coming weeks, but for now I'm just going to enjoy how it turned out.

And now it's lit 💡
20220402_010153-01.jpeg
20220402_010252-01.jpeg

Well, the good news for the rest of us is that it will be ineligible for ROTM because it’s not an Arrma. Otherwise we wouldn’t stand a chance! What a cool build man, well done!

Well, the good news for the rest of us is that it will be ineligible for ROTM because it’s not an Arrma. Otherwise we wouldn’t stand a chance! What a cool build man, well done!
Thanks Dan. Trust me, if scale trucks were allowed, you'd see that there's many members who've got insanely well detailed ones. It's a whole different level of the rc hobby and a great way to relax and enjoy a different element of remote control. For me, it was a fluke that I even stumbled into it, but I'm glad I did. I've still got 5 Arrmas that are just waiting for the weather to change and I can hit the streets, skateparks and construction sites again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back