Only 2 remote for left handed??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Combo

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Senton 6s
I did try as a right handed.. not natural.
So.. so far only thr Spectrom DX6 ( which is way over budget..) or Fly sky NB4.

I really want the Futaba 4pm.. but only for right handed..

What do you advise?...

Thx..

I did try as a right handed.. not natural.
So.. so far only thr Spectrom DX6 ( which is way over budget..) or Fly sky NB4.

I really want the Futaba 4pm.. but only for right handed..

What do you advise?...

Thx..
The flysky Noble is a quite common transmitter on here. I have a spektrum dx4c but it’s left hand only

I just did the left hand conversion of the Flysky GT3C and it was very easy. I actually cut it less than these instructions. One hole to pass the wire, one small hole for the location nub, located it and made two tiny pilot holes to start the screws that hold it on.

https://www.instructables.com/id/RC-Left-Hand-Steering-LHS-Pistol-Transmitter-Mod-F/

This was a cheap option for my 4yr old as I noticed her struggling and using her right hand to control throttle with no steering. I haven't got her back on it to try, but I expect it to be more intuitive for her.

Side note - does anyone know if more than one TX could be paired to the FlySky RX? If I want to drive the truck it's nearly impossible for me to use the left hand controller, definitely does not feel comfortable or in control at any position I try to hold it.

Attachments

• flysky.jpg
    flysky.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 166
I just did the left hand conversion of the Flysky GT3C and it was very easy. I actually cut it less than these instructions. One hole to pass the wire, one small hole for the location nub, located it and made two tiny pilot holes to start the screws that hold it on.

https://www.instructables.com/id/RC-Left-Hand-Steering-LHS-Pistol-Transmitter-Mod-F/

This was a cheap option for my 4yr old as I noticed her struggling and using her right hand to control throttle with no steering. I haven't got her back on it to try, but I expect it to be more intuitive for her.

Side note - does anyone know if more than one TX could be paired to the FlySky RX? If I want to drive the truck it's nearly impossible for me to use the left hand controller, definitely does not feel comfortable or in control at any position I try to hold it.
I want to say yes and as long as both transmitters aren't on at the same time I would think it should work just fine.

What do you advise?...

Thx..

It would be a slow process but you could learn to drive right handed.
About 20 years ago I started to play guitar and learned right handed even though I was a lefty... Now its all I know.

Last edited:
If you can find them the Arrma Atx300 radio is ambidextrous. Ar390058
61Co5KHsjBL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

It would be a slow process but you could learn to drive right handed.
About 20 years ago I started to play guitar and learned right handed even though I was a lefty... Not its all I know.

Well.. i play drums- but as a right handed since my strong leg is right foot...lol...
I know i can adjust to it.
Just to make shure that ive checked all options before pulling the triger...

I looked at that Arrma radio that rotates. Main thing was that I also want to be able to set the throttle DR to limit power for a 4yr old, so the Flysky can do that, but the Arrma one can't that I see. I don't want her to get discouraged from RC because of trying to learn right handed.

I’m sure if you did a google search you’d find more ambidextrous radios

I'm sure if you did a google search you can find an answer to most questions without having to ask on a forum or a Facebook group, yet here we are.

Back