Outcast 8s hits the uk this week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha. Perhaps even more confusing about his stream is who would want to watch that for 3 hours??
I had it playing in the background as I worked on my EXB, but I got pissed & left it running, went to the LHS, came back & it was still on :ROFLMAO:

At least the body will survive. That black goo is evil, smelly stuff, but it does work. But I don't have 3 hrs to spend reinforcing a huge body like that. I also never pre-order anything, except game content, but I have to be playing it already.
All I know is that I get plenty of air from my K8S off my small ramps at the park into grass/dirt with minimal damage. It must be at least 20ft. Anything higher most likely requires m2c chassis. The crazy part is that the K8S V1.5 chassis has taken those jumps without bending so far. I can't say that about the my stock 6s V4 Kraton chassis.
I had it playing in the background as I worked on my EXB, but I got pissed & left it running, went to the LHS, came back & it was still on :ROFLMAO:
I'd rather hear/watch him than most of the trash TV of today.

Morons...?? ( and 12 year olds )
They need their daily dose of ?tumbly-rumbly? :ROFLMAO: But he does have a TON of kids, younger new hobbyists, & internet warriors who never touched an RC as an audience. He knows that, but he still goes off on them for all the stupid comments . . .

At least my LHS has more than a handful of K8Ss, Limitless's, an X-Maxx, & a beat up O8S now. It was starting to get depressing. They even have the new 3s & U4 thing.

Current exchange rate for this truck would be like someone living in the US spending $1208.00 for this thing @ 929.00

Hats off to guys dropping that kind of coin. :eek:
Why because you cant afford it. Let people decide for them selfs how they spend their money and don't call for cutting heads of. If you would know what it cost to build a car like this you would shut up right away. I got one already and I am very happy with it and I don't even life in the uk.

Why because you cant afford it. Let people decide for them selfs how they spend their money and don't call for cutting heads of. If you would know what it cost to build a car like this you would shut up right away. I got one already and I am very happy with it and I don't even life in the uk.

Hey pal, read this very carefully. I was commenting on how much the exchange rate is. NOT telling anyone how to spend their money! You should get a better google translator! :rolleyes: Dad gum...

THE BODY LOOKS THE EXACT SAME.
NO THEY don't. I got both and they look similar but are diffrent.
Hey pal, read this very carefully. I was commenting on how much the exchange rate is. NOT telling anyone how to spend their money! You should get a better google translator! :rolleyes: Dad gum...
mea culpa then. Sorry for that. I don't use google translator, it was then just a missunderstanding on my side and that can happen.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back