people in cali whats it like driving rc there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in northern California about 70 miles north east of Reno NV. My property is high dessert so kinda sandy dirt but also right next to Sierra Nevada mountains so tons of other terrain close by. Pretty rural so not a good skate park to bash not really even BMX tracks let alone a RC track. I have 5 acres of property though so I'm in the plans of making my own track. Have some decent size dirt hills I jump on my property and a few smaller jumps in the making of my track I'll run on occasionally. That's just my situation though living where I do, sure others have more availabile to them and have other insight. Can't complain I get to make or drive on what I want though and not get complaints or people in the way so?

good for you at least the roads are good in toledo un like metro detroit near where i live crumbling roads everywhere
Yep I drove across the border to grab some rec this weekend and was reminded just how bad the roads are up there. You could be Stevie Wonder and know when you crossed the state line ?

yes i went to cedar point one year on a chior field trip it was good by the way and the roads are great in ohoio
We have to be thankful for what we have. Good roads is on the short list.

ok so how is it running that infraction that you have in your profile pic looks nice btw
That’s a Typhon 6S that I call TYP[HOON]. It went back to its buggy style and the body is a shelf queen. It was fun for a few days, then I got tired of buying Hoons every pack ??

A little like this.

9129AEB7-6AF7-4E01-8268-B7CC98D840C7.jpeg

73724800-B6F6-4227-B14B-90EEE7D88709.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back