Pic Request: Talion 6S Katars on 4s Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReDevil

Decepticon Seeker
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 3s
  5. Voltage
Anyone have this combo on hand? I'm assembling a 4S Outcast, and can't decide between the stock Backflips, or 6s Katar T wheels. Would love to see a few pics of anyone has this on hand, Thanks!

Anyone have this combo on hand? I'm assembling a 4S Outcast, and can't decide between the stock Backflips, or 6s Katar T wheels. Would love to see a few pics of anyone has this on hand, Thanks!

No photos from me but sounds like a cool combo and I imagine lighter. ?

No photos from me but sounds like a cool combo and I imagine lighter. ?
They are probably fine size wise but I wonder if they have enough weight to rotate the truck in the air. They also are going to land harder due to firm tires.

They are probably fine size wise but I wonder if they have enough weight to rotate the truck in the air. They also are going to land harder due to firm tires.

I think with that short wheelbase and plastic chassis it'll do it. They'll even rotate the Talion but need to be plenty in the air.

IMG_20200304_123049853.jpg
IMG_20200229_140630726.jpg

Width vs Typhon arm'd Granite
IMG_20200229_140705295.jpg

I added pics to my build thread, but never updated this lol. The 6s Katars fit and clear perfect. Waiting for backflips to come down in price, but I still think this wheel looks better.

I ran them on my kraton 4s. Loved um. Stole um off my talion. Gonna have to get a set for the kraton. Night and day in the handling department. They will still rotate a kraton pretty good. So I suspect no problem with the outcast

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back