Limitless Post pics of your limitless here for fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, the body (and wing) is the new Toyota GT-one from Deltaplastik, and the color is Rust oleum gloss apple red. I like this color so much I decided to do both Limitless in it

Yes the Toyota.. It’s a great body, really low but still fits an XLX on a chassis brace mount without touching, and has plenty of room for batteries. I like this more than the 1/7 Jaguar body they did

I’m “road limited” where I am, the best road that I have available to run on is 3/10 of a mile. I’ve got both of them up to between 110 and 114mph but stopping in that short distance is hard on the car, so I only tested there a few times.. both of these should do 130 to 140mph if run on a suitable road
Thats good,its hard to find a good road without traffic

I'll get mine up here.

Flat black bird.

IMG_0905.JPG
IMG_1049.jpg

First run with the Delta Plastik Toyota GT body and home made splitter.
View attachment 81470
This body has a lot more front down force than the Limitless body.
I need to play with the front suspension settings and trim the sides a little as the sides of the body and the splitter drag quite badly.
Sweet!

Well that didn't last long :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Ran over something that kicked the car up and sideways at 88 mph. It flew right into a jersey wall and then slid on it's roof for a while. Tore off the splitter and stripped the holes too.
20200521_142439.jpg

Pass before that was 120 mph, with light splitter drag on 6s, mmx8s esc, hobbywing 4985 motor.

Well that didn't last long :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Ran over something that kicked the car up and sideways at 88 mph. It flew right into a jersey wall and then slid on it's roof for a while. Tore off the splitter and stripped the holes too.View attachment 81682
Pass before that was 120 mph, with light splitter drag on 6s, mmx8s esc, hobbywing 4985 motor.
It never lasts long, i hit 122 this morning and had lift off and went right up in the air and nose dived into the grass,and i didn't even blow a tire,i guess to much air under the car.

Attachments

• 20200521_143546.jpg
    20200521_143546.jpg
    612.3 KB · Views: 69
I got a limitless showing up today I'm excited! Question though, the wheelbase for the limitless/infraction is too long for 1/8 scale bodies correct? I see there isn't a lot of 1/7 body choices out there is all.

I am sure most of you have seen my Unlimited (stretched all carbon Limitless). It was quite the labor of love...
The new owner sends me pictures every now and then. Makes me miss the car even more LOL

He is getting closer to being ready to run it, but seems to be too scared to run it like I was.

1.jpg

11.JPG

I am sure most of you have seen my Unlimited (stretched all carbon Limitless). It was quite the labor of love...
The new owner sends me pictures every now and then. Makes me miss the car even more LOL

He is getting closer to being ready to run it, but seems to be too scared to run it like I was.

View attachment 81699
View attachment 81700
Dude that's the fastest looking Roomba I've ever seen ?? But seriously that's a missile.

My recent build. I am facing some issues with motor. Spinning without torque. I can hold the wheels with my hand even with full throttle! Any idea?

Attachments

• FD549FCD-CB11-4DF0-8DDF-E47D5ADC0B93.jpeg
    FD549FCD-CB11-4DF0-8DDF-E47D5ADC0B93.jpeg
    264.5 KB · Views: 73
I go back and forth on what my next build should be. Crawler or a limitless. This just makes me want to build a limitless.

View attachment 81699
View attachment 81700
Hey @LibertyMKiii what did you do to adjust for the pitch for the front steering and diff case so it would fit on the CF chassis?
I got a limitless showing up today I'm excited! Question though, the wheelbase for the limitless/infraction is too long for 1/8 scale bodies correct? I see there isn't a lot of 1/7 body choices out there is all.
Yeah there are three offered by delta but they are all sold out atm.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back