Typhon Post your Typhon pics here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting on the cat pack, then I can try it.View attachment 64775View attachment 64776
FD48E7F5-0981-4F99-9664-8FC9B1804FE2.gif

^it's basically just an outcast/notorious with a buggy body and straight cut diffs at that point
Yeah it’s hard to call some of these frankenrigs. Little bit of this. Little bit of that.

Basically what they said...????

I think from now on to be categorised a Typhon it must have original A-arms at least..!!?

RPM does not have arms for 6s typhon, local hobby store did not have any originals in stock so i purchased RPM's for a kraton and what i needed to make it work

Not even RPM replacements ?‍♀️????

they are RPM arms

Finally done,try it out on Sunday and see what happens. View attachment 65328
Gotta ask about the servo relocation. Did you drill new chassis holes for that? Was it as easy as flipping the Ackerman plate? I assume this was to fit the larger ESC?

Gotta ask about the servo relocation. Did you drill new chassis holes for that? Was it as easy as flipping the Ackerman plate? I assume this was to fit the larger ESC?
Yeah,it wasn't bad,had to notch the outer guard for 2 of the posts because the chassis support is off center to that side,and u lose a little steering because of reversing it and have to use smaller hole rod ends on the inside to clear,but still turns pretty good. I also counter sunk the holes to make it look good.

Yeah,it wasn't bad,had to notch the outer guard for 2 of the posts because the chassis support is off center to that side,and u lose a little steering because of reversing it and have to use smaller hole rod ends on the inside to clear,but still turns pretty good. I also counter sunk the holes to make it look good.
Sounds like a path I will avoid. Thanks for sharing. ??

Coming in for a complete tear down, clean and new bearings.
20200218_110528.jpg
20200218_110514.jpg

Back