purchased these 3 instead of SBR 2.0, THOUGHTS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does this mean i can just remove slipper cluthch which came with my stock minit and still run it?

yes, mini is awesome. when i give it full throttle it literally flips twice before going on full speed. the only problem is it always goes to left side on its own but not straight

I totally missed this post! Sorry man!
I'd just crank it down and not worry about it. I don't see how you would have any issues if I don't on mine.

@Bustedaw11 hi, any idea where i can buy the broken minit 2 back wing. It broke completely off

Most sites are selling complete body and cant find the only wing

View attachment 334813

Unfortunately I don't know man.. I know it sucks to buy the whole body if you can't find one, but you could use it as an opportunity to practice some paint skills on a clear one. Maybe end up with a killer custom. Theyre cheap enough 🤷‍♂️ sorry I'm not of more help on this one.

I totally missed this post! Sorry man!
I'd just crank it down and not worry about it. I don't see how you would have any issues if I don't on mine.
no worries at all. thanks for all the help you have given me. this rc is world is almost like real cars it might take some month but i will get there.🙏

I doubt the issue is in the gearbox, pull your back tires off and see if the wheel hexes are stripped. Be careful not to let the little pin fall out and get lost. They are a pain to find lol.
Inspect the hex inside the wheel and the plastic drive hex that turns it.
hi ser, how are you. got several upgrades for losi minit and i love it to the bone more than my kraton or baja

after 30packs the right tire is spinning more than left and it keeps going to right side while in throttle

any help on what to do? should i open diff and re grease it? can i use regular motor grease?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back