Infraction Question for my rc car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex.gro

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have a arrma in fraction 3s that i bought from a guy with 2 batteries 10000 mah each 11.1v and 120c i ran it for five minutes on 75% and not even going full power andIt stopped working its nor the battery because I tried another one from my dad's car the steering works but no response from the throttle. I would be very surprised if I blew the motor because I didn't go harsh on it if anyone knows what I could do I would greatfull.

I have a arrma in fraction 3s that i bought from a guy with 2 batteries 10000 mah each 11.1v and 120c i ran it for five minutes on 75% and not even going full power andIt stopped working its nor the battery because I tried another one from my dad's car the steering works but no response from the throttle. I would be very surprised if I blew the motor because I didn't go harsh on it if anyone knows what I could do I would greatfull.
Sounds like you need to charge the battery.

Is the ESC blinking any codes?

Also, try rebinding the remote.

I know you mentioned only five minutes that you ran it but it's summer time and maybe you were having to much fun and held on to that throttle to much .esc might have got a little hot and shut down .I haven't read the whole thread yet so I don't know what others suggested but ,let it rest for a bit and try again..do you have a temp gun ? You should be checking them temps in the summer .did it stop working while you were using it ?
It was 98 degrees here yesterday and I used my kraton and after 8 minutes of doing some passes on my street and my temps were already climbing quick..

I know you mentioned only five minutes that you ran it but it's summer time and maybe you were having to much fun and held on to that throttle to much .esc might have got a little hot and shut down .I haven't read the whole thread yet so I don't know what others suggested but ,let it rest for a bit and try again..do you have a temp gun ? You should be checking them temps in the summer .did it stop working while you were using it ?
It was 98 degrees here yesterday and I used my kraton and after 8 minutes of doing some passes on my street and my temps were already climbing quick..
It's not hot out it's 18°celcius so i don't this it was hot and I stop it and it started going on its own then it's was kaput . But thank you

Do you have another truck? If so plug its motor into your new truck's ESC and see what happens. You said your steering worked with a different battery so you're bound. If the motor doesn't spin it's your ESC, if it does spin then your problem is your motor.

It's not hot out it's 18°celcius so i don't this it was hot and I stop it and it started going on its own then it's was kaput . But thank you
Ok🤔 have no clue what 18celcius is lol I go by farenheit.what do you mean it started to go on its own? Now you're mentioning more things than what you did when you first started the thread🤷beats me what's going on .

Have you read your manual, it will tell you how to rebind, and calibrate your throttle to your esc.. also read the part about a hard restart, start with that first!

Dude you crack me up, but most of the time I wanna..
Ok🤔 have no clue what 18celcius is lol I go by farenheit.what do you mean it started to go on its own? Now you're mentioning more things than what you did when you first started the thread🤷beats me what's going on .

simpsons-angry.gif

When someone is having a issue with their rc it's best to explain exactly what the symptoms are right from the start of the thread .not bits and pieces.lol it leaves us not being able to correctly diagnose a problem..can't leave stuff out ..don't choke me brotha .we just trying to help another fellow out .but it's hard when someone is not telling the whole story 🤷.I keep forgetting not all of us are from the u.s. so its summer here and most issues ive been hearing lately are over heating issues..I assumed his esc went into shut down mode👍

Last edited:
65* F

So recapping:

Infraction 3S stopped running 5 min after medium load (heavy battery, unknown pinion, average environment temps)
Unknown esc codes, battery swap didnt help, servo/radio functional.
Then? : "I stop it and it started going on its own then it's was kaput"

My guess:
I'd say the radio wasn't calibrated and you used the throttle center knob during driving to correct it. You did run into low voltage or overheating protection. When swapping batteries it was off and the esc could not find the throttle signal within the calibrated start-up bandwith. So the esc doesn't start.

So best recalibrate the endpoints of the throttle:

It's fairly simple brain blitz, u subtract 32 from your F° temperature and then divide by 1.8.. you prolly went over this in like 4th grade buddy!!🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Like you reamember anything from 4th grade 😂 .alls I reamember is playing with tonka trucks and hot wheels at recess time.,and some occasional looking up girl skirts..you know 🤔 what a typical 4th grader would do lol

Ok🤔 have no clue what 18celcius is lol I go by farenheit.what do you mean it started to go on its own? Now you're mentioning more things than what you did when you first started the thread🤷beats me what's going ont

I'll go see someone
When someone is having a issue with their rc it's best to explain exactly what the symptoms are right from the start of the thread .not bits and pieces.lol it leaves us not being able to correctly diagnose a problem..can't leave stuff out ..don't choke me brotha .we just trying to help another fellow out .but it's hard when someone is not telling the whole story 🤷.I keep forgetting not all of us are from the u.s. so its summer here and most issues ive been hearing lately are over heating issues..I assumed his esc went into shut down mode👍
Sorry
So recapping:

Infraction 3S stopped running 5 min after medium load (heavy battery, unknown pinion, average environment temps)
Unknown esc codes, battery swap didnt help, servo/radio functional.
Then? : "I stop it and it started going on its own then it's was kaput"

My guess:
I'd say the radio wasn't calibrated and you used the throttle center knob during driving to correct it. You did run into low voltage or overheating protection. When swapping batteries it was off and the esc could not find the throttle signal within the calibrated start-up bandwith. So the esc doesn't start.

So best recalibrate the endpoints of the throttle:
Thanks alot

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back