Kraton Razor RC Kraton & Outcast 4S V2 thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like them I actually want one but I have a k6 and the 4s line is composite chassis right? What are the benefits of the 4s instead of the 6s.
I’m asking because they look sick 😷

I like them I actually want one but I have a k6 and the 4s line is composite chassis right? What are the benefits of the 4s instead of the 6s.
I’m asking because they look sick 😷
The chassis will flex and go back into shape unlike aluminum. It’s a lot lighter and should handle awesome. It’d take a lot to dethrone my Kraton 6S as my favorite, but that truck looks pretty good.

The chassis will flex and go back into shape unlike aluminum. It’s a lot lighter and should handle awesome. It’d take a lot to dethrone my Kraton 6S as my favorite, but that truck looks pretty good.

I have a feeling that if you land directly in the middle of the chassis, it would probably crack.

Like, when I pick up my Kraton 4S on Friday, I'm going to pick up another chassis along with it. Just in case, you know?

I'm also going to pick up a spare battery strap, the straps on the V2 look the same as my 3S straps, which I broke on several vehicles. Again, just in case... right?

The truck does look like it should handle awesome and being lighter than the other 4S trucks, probably feels reasonably fast. Not 6S fast, but 50mph I'm sure is attainable.

Doing an in depth look at my, uh, LHS today, I think that most likely:

- The Copperhead LP tires will work great in loose dirt. Probably not as good as Backflip LPs, but should be a solid tire overall.
- Testing the new shocks by hand, they feel really good and I bet would land perfectly from big air. Like 20' at least.
- We plugged in a battery and I tested the steering. Servo saver seems pretty weak once again, servo not super fast, but adequate.

Last edited:
Imo the outcast is just better in every single way. its like a kraton 4s v1 wider with 70% new parts. The kraton v2 is like a complete different truck now. Who i find kinda boring so far. Both trucks seems to be able to put all their power down obviously the kraton being more easy

The Outcast V2 is shorter in wheelbase than the Kraton V1.

- We plugged in a battery and I tested the steering. Servo saver seems pretty weak once again, servo not super fast, but adequate.
I actually don't mind the S652 servo. I have one in my 4s Granite and Arrma Talion and neither have failed me....Yet.

I'll defenitely be checking your YT videos on it.

I'm also going to pick up a spare battery strap, the straps on the V2 look the same as my 3S straps, which I broke on several vehicles. Again, just in case... right?

FYI, the straps are commodity items. You can buy Velcro straps with metal or plastic buckles in various lengths & widths on Amazon. So just buy a big multi-pack of straps and you should have enough for all your vehicles.

FYI, the straps are commodity items. You can buy Velcro straps with metal or plastic buckles in various lengths & widths on Amazon. So just buy a big multi-pack of straps and you should have enough for all your vehicles.

I have a big stockpile of them in different sizes, thanks. That was more a heads-up to anyone who might be considering buying one of these that it's very possible their strap might break on the first run...

I always use 3 ! battery straps for the Arrma 3s and will in the Arrma 4s.
One strap added for the long side.
That goes under the 2 installed ones and over the 2 installed ones. I close this at the end,
after the stock ones are closed.
Maximum safety.
(Maybe some foam for the front of the battery tray, and always put the battery to the very front and make it stay in place,
so that the Lipo cant damage itself or your chassis when slapping hard.)

Indeed it does. I want one ☝️ Now that I know why I need it lol

Imo the outcast is just better in every single way. its like a kraton 4s v1 wider with 70% new parts. The kraton v2 is like a complete different truck now. Who i find kinda boring so far. Both trucks seems to be able to put all their power down obviously the kraton being more easy
The fact they stretched the Kraton so much is the part I am least excited about. It’s a stretch calling it 10th scale now. I would have preferred they kept the Kraton as lwb chassis and true 10th scale. I guess they wanted to keep it Kraton proportions though, and the new suspension size meant they had to lengthen the chassis. Guess everything can always be moved to a lwb chassis and a v1 body used.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back