Senton rc's arrived

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarryWilson

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
my parts truck arrived yesterday, the rtr today. senton blx's. I tossed a 2s into the rtr ran a couple mins, a wheel fell off. Screw that goes into the outdrive came loose... ok so time to strip it down now and go over the whole thing, new oils, loktite etc etc.
It's pretty quick on 2s. I scared a neighbour flying through the lot and jumped a speedbump. Impressed at how it handles honestly.

I ordered the missing parts for the parts truck, a screw kit.
I only have 40wt shock oil, 2000 and 4000 for the difs for now. guess I will have to order more

20230218_172301[1].jpg

20230218_172314[1].jpg

Watch out for those tires ballooning and getting themselves shredded by the body edges.. Especially after you go 3S at 100%

my parts truck arrived yesterday, the rtr today. senton blx's. I tossed a 2s into the rtr ran a couple mins, a wheel fell off. Screw that goes into the outdrive came loose... ok so time to strip it down now and go over the whole thing, new oils, loktite etc etc.
It's pretty quick on 2s. I scared a neighbour flying through the lot and jumped a speedbump. Impressed at how it handles honestly.

I ordered the missing parts for the parts truck, a screw kit.
I only have 40wt shock oil, 2000 and 4000 for the difs for now. guess I will have to order more

View attachment 279382

View attachment 279383
Nice! That red one has dreadlocks..🇯🇲

Watch out for those tires ballooning and getting themselves shredded by the body edges.. Especially after you go 3S at 100%
Cheers. I have 4 sets of tires but the track I am running is pretty small so will stick with 2s (I have 6 2s lipos anyway). why I think I can compete with the 8th scales with this sc.

I've shredded 4 tires and wasn't sure why! Thank You. Any recommendations on a better all around tire?? Running HW Max 10 esc 140amp with HW 3200KV 3665 sensored

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back