Infraction My new 3s infraction has arrived!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats mate!!! But you know those batteries should have been charged up prior to receiving so you could have an even bigger smile on your face!!

That is dedication!! Should be fun to rip
Congrats mate!!! But you know those batteries should have been charged up prior to receiving so you could have an even bigger smile on your face!!
Pretty sure they all ship the batteries at the storage levels. So you still need to charge fully

Batteries would be damaged and useless if they shipped fully charged. It's also illegal to ship charged lipos.

Enjoy your rip but don't forget that your job paid for it, don't risk one for the other. It's a balance.

Last edited:
I think @Dolemite was suggesting that @abh16 should've charged batteries at home before the infraction arrived in the mail.

And I totally agree!
Bingo!!! And no batteries should be shipped with a full charge. That said, enjoy the Infraction! 3s/4s for these trucks is an awesome run. My Kraton 8s exb get so little love compared to my smaller rigs

Gonna be a fun weekend.....infraction 3s just arrivery at my door! Already called in sick to work. Charging up now whoohoo!
Make sure you work over time next week to pay for more tires 😜🤣🤣.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back