RGFAST rc hobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the backflip lps came in this week for the talion and I got right to work on them, first thing was to epoxy the voids behind to hex opening not sure if it helps but I thought it was a good idea

IMG_2373.JPG

IMG_2374.JPG

I also epoxy the inner vent holes
below are couple of pic's of them mount up on the talion
IMG_2369.JPG
IMG_2371.JPG
IMG_2375.JPG

I also went though the diff's this week and now running 30f/500c/20r we've been having a ton of rain in the south east lately so I haven't had any track time with this set up but I did run a pack though it in the front yard and it seems pretty bad ass to me. Can't wait for a few days of sun shine to get things dried out back so I can get some track time in.

hoping to get a video of track if it ever dries out around here LOL I will do comparison of two hopefully soon. I can tell from running the copperheads on my kraton and the katars on the talion the katars dig the track up and move a lot more dirt, I think the backflips will get a better bite without eating the track up so much if that makes since

hoping to get a video of track if it ever dries out around here LOL I will do comparison of two hopefully soon. I can tell from running the copperheads on my kraton and the katars on the talion the katars dig the track up and move a lot more dirt, I think the backflips will get a better bite without eating the track up so much if that makes since

Yep, the Katars are more like Velcro lol

The one negative I’ve found with the BLPs is excessive lateral traction leading to traction rolling on high grip surfaces. Otherwise, they have been pretty great.

The one negative I’ve found with the BLPs is excessive lateral traction leading to traction rolling on high grip surfaces. Otherwise, they have been pretty great.

that won't be a problem for me as I don't run on tarmac, I'm running on a sandy clay mix which stays pretty slick

that won't be a problem for me as I don't run on tarmac, I'm running on a sandy clay mix which stays pretty slick
For me it was grass that was too grippy. Couldn’t turn under power without a cartwheel with my K4S. Minokawas don’t have that issue.

guys this is the first u-tube video I've every done so try not to laugh to hard it's short but it does show Talion on track
Video was fine! That’s an awesome setup there. Too many trees for a crap driver like me, but for others it wouldn’t be an issue.

Nice little area you have there. ?

Video was fine! That’s an awesome setup there. Too many trees for a crap driver like me, but for others it wouldn’t be an issue.
their not bad you just have to think of them as really big cones LOL
Nice little area you have there. ?
thanks really enjoy it, worth all the sweat and tears that went into building it

So I did get two good runs on the backflips today and got to say I really like them on the Talion, It takes a little more throttle control when jumping but gives the talion so much more response when in the air. now I'm no skilled jumper by any means but I can kart wheel the hell out of it on landings LOL

So I got a few M2C racing parts this week and must they sell a very well finished product IMO compared to others on the market. The Talion got new front and rear braces as well as droop screws for both Talion and Kraton . I'm really hoping that I will be able to maintain droop setting with the new screws as the stock seem to need adjusting after every outing or I start breaking rod ends, guess we will see only time will tell

Attachments

• IMG_2407.JPG
    IMG_2407.JPG
    256.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2408.JPG
    IMG_2408.JPG
    237 KB · Views: 39
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back