Mojave 2WD Run them till they break, or put them away forever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmkkings

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave
  5. Vendetta
So I got a Arrma 8s Exb! As we all now they are not all that in performance and sturdiness! With all the issues the model has a lot of people don’t care for them all to much. But even with all the issues, it is still one of my favorites in my collection. Eventually some or if not all the parts for that car will not be available! So do I drive, and repair while parts are available. Or do I just put it up and not use? Or do I just use till I can’t and mark it off as a car I once had.

Send that sht!
200.gif

So I got a Arrma 8s Exb! As we all now they are not all that in performance and sturdiness! With all the issues the model has a lot of people don’t care for them all to much. But even with all the issues, it is still one of my favorites in my collection. Eventually some or if not all the parts for that car will not be available! So do I drive, and repair while parts are available. Or do I just put it up and not use? Or do I just use till I can’t and mark it off as a car I once had.

I'd make sure I have at least TWO ,so I can BLAST it! and not feel any remorse for not having enjoyed it. 👊🤠🤘

They are only discontinuing the rollers not the EXB parts so parts will still be available as long as the Kraton 8s is still in existence.

Wash it ,wax it ,and drive them verrrrrry slow 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back