Mojave Scorched fender liners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Just installed mine but notice these large openings front and rear. Anyone with experience with them find this to be an issue? If so what are you doing to close these areas up? Thanks

18B37BEA-3137-4218-8927-FBD49A742891.jpeg

895A6674-9D3A-4C18-A378-98BD0E2DBF14.jpeg

All normal. This will be the best upgrade you’ve made to the truck. Keeps all the grass and dirt out.

Just installed mine but notice these large openings front and rear. Anyone with experience with them find this to be an issue? If so what are you doing to close these areas up? Thanks

View attachment 172776

View attachment 172777
Good job…clean install…..as mentioned, air flow is not a bad thing…..it made a HUGE difference on my rig as far as debris buildup…..no problems with heat so far for me…you will like them and will see the difference, IMO…..

Cool. Thanks for the replies. I considered using some of the kraton front mud flaps/guards as i have a couple extra sets but will run this way first to see if they are needed. I figured the air flow may help. I do have twin motor fans and am considering drilling the fake fans in the cab out behind the “people”.

Where are yall ordering these from? When I search, they look like only in the UK. Are they shipping ok to the US, or did they start distribution in the US ?

You can still use the Arrma front dirt guards AR320376 with the fenders to close up the front as much as possible. Bare in the mind these upgrades will affect cooling, so it'll be best to upgrade the ESC fan and at least use a fan for the motor
I had extras of these and they didn't work on the Mojave chassis with or without the fenders.
I didn't see there was a way to mod them to fit effectively.

I had extras of these and they didn't work on the Mojave chassis with or without the fenders.
Bugger, I've just arrived at work but when I get back I'll take a snap of my Mojave 👍

Bugger, I've just arrived at work but when I get back I'll take a snap of my Mojave 👍
👍

PXL_20211007_191443162.jpg

Did they need any trimming? Looks like ya just put them on and call it a day. Definitely looks like it helps a bit.
Just the normal trim lines when fitting the fenders. They're snug between the side walls and fenders but not tight. All of this definitely limits the cooling... need to get round to uprating the ESC fan eventually, although all my temps are fine using 4S on dirt and 6S on open fields

I'm fairly conservative on the throttle though. I prefer technical driving over keeping the throttle pinned

Be very careful when trimming these……I screwed one up right off the bat. Good thing is a replacement was only 10 cents or something like that……you just pay for shipping.

cheers,
kev

Just the normal trim lines when fitting the fenders. They're snug between the side walls and fenders but not tight. All of this definitely limits the cooling... need to get round to uprating the ESC fan eventually, although all my temps are fine using 4S on dirt and 6S on open fields

I'm fairly conservative on the throttle though. I prefer technical driving over keeping the throttle pinned
You motivated me to mod those guards to fit in place. I have 2 pairs sitting here.(y)
I run a V1 Mojo mostly 6s, sometimes 4s. I never get overtemps. Stock electrics. Stock gearing And I never had a Thermal Cut ever on my Mojo. I do use the PH 30mm double turbo motor fans. And a PH 35 mm turbo ESC fan.

It looks like these anchor to the nerf bars and that it covers the factory body velcro. If so, are yall doing anything to remedy it ?

It looks like these anchor to the nerf bars and that it covers the factory body velcro. If so, are yall doing anything to remedy it ?
I took the velcro off and Gorilla taped the body at all the contact points, including where the fenders rub the body

I don't notice the body shaking any more than before, after pulling off the velcro. If anything it's made it easier taking the body on/off

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back