Limitless Scorched full length GT build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez man, the Scorched website is like crack. I’ve been doing very well staying away from Scorched lately.
Dammit.
Maybe just a little bump…
Same. But I figured since I’ve gone this far why not finish it off. Pretty sure the only Arrma parts left are the diffuser, front plastic infraction bits for running the body mount, front upper arms, and the stub axles and hexes.

Same. But I figured since I’ve gone this far why not finish it off. Pretty sure the only Arrma parts left are the diffuser, front plastic infraction bits for running the body mount, front upper arms, and the stub axles and hexes.
Im waiting on the full length chassis to come back in stock. Been waiting a while 😔

Im waiting on the full length chassis to come back in stock. Been waiting a while 😔
As did I. You can always send David an email and ask how long. He’s been an awesome guy to deal with. After my order above I emailed him and told him to hold the order until the rear axles were back in stock. He emailed me back within 10 min and told me he just listed 3 more sets so to place another order. Also gave me a code so I didn’t get charged for shipping again since he would just add it to my previous order.

Last edited:
As did I. You can always send David an email and ask how long. He’s been an awesome guy to deal with. After my order above I emailed him and told him to hold the order until the rear axles were back in stock. He emailed me back within 10 min and told me he just listed 3 more sets so to place another order. Also gave me a code to I didn’t get charged for shipping again since he would just add it to my previous order.
I mentioned i was waiting for them to come out when I was talking about my previous order letting him know it finally came in

As did I. You can always send David an email and ask how long. He’s been an awesome guy to deal with. After my order above I emailed him and told him to hold the order until the rear axles were back in stock. He emailed me back within 10 min and told me he just listed 3 more sets so to place another order. Also gave me a code to I didn’t get charged for shipping again since he would just add it to my previous order.
Well he got back in touch with me. Said every part I need should be back in stock by the end of next week. Gonna be checking the site everyday to make sure I don't miss it.

@LicketySplit did you put this beut on the ground yet? What ya got so far?
Yea. But I had road issues. Was running foams and farm trucks decided to drive down the road and laid down a lot of dust. Foams don’t like dust it seems. It ran perfectly straight but one little correction and the car started sliding. So I wrapped it up. If I can’t make it to my main road I’ll go back to that test road and just run GRP’s for more test runs. I’m out of town so I won’t be running this weekend plus I’m waiting on a few more Scorched parts that should be delivered next week. I’ll probably be pushing the V1 GT harder and taking it easy on this new build for a bit.

Did you go with the body retaining side post
Not this time. They work good. I have them on my other build. The only problem is if the car flips then the posts mess up the body since it can’t flex like tape would allow. I messed up a body like that during a small crash.

Thanx for the heads up, ima skip them for now seeing how ima noob and bodys aren't cheap. You got pics of your finished build
I’m waiting on the Scorched hubs and all 4 axles. Then I’ll take another pic. For now this is it.
653D92E4-11E8-459A-BAEC-03A9579222DA.jpeg

Was gone on vacation for a few days and then went to see my dad who isn’t doing that well. Had some stuff delivered so I needed to clear my mind and went to work. Installed the Scorched front and rear hubs, axles, and shock towers.
9B0AC6D4-9480-48A0-B062-676BC167B2AD.jpeg

713DBC37-1742-4DB9-8C71-65F8BE1278B5.jpeg

F8D4639B-7952-4CEC-812D-C2E6BF6101A8.jpeg

Looking beautiful, man! How did you like the adjustment for the pillow balls on those Scorched front hubs?
I like it. It’s different but as long as you do the screws evenly it’s good. Loctite is a must. And a lot of it. There’s no going for a run after the install.

Little update. I’ve been busy with family stuff and a slight issue with my test road. I did get to run it but the road was VERY dusty and the foams didn’t like it. I’ll do some more testing after I get back from vacation. It ran perfectly straight but I didn’t like the fact if I had to make a correction the car would slide really easy due to the dust. I also made another order from Scorched. Never mind the trident shaft in the order. That’s for my V1 build that I’m still running the OEM bulkheads. I also ordered the rear axles but that’s not pictured.

View attachment 282203
These parts all will work with the V2 Limitless? Thank you for your help

Was gone on vacation for a few days and then went to see my dad who isn’t doing that well. Had some stuff delivered so I needed to clear my mind and went to work. Installed the Scorched front and rear hubs, axles, and shock towers. View attachment 284268
View attachment 284269
View attachment 284270
Sorry to hear about your dad hope he gets better and hope you enjoyed your vacay. The ride Looks sweet man. At his point just condemn this to a shelf queen and send your V1 lol

Back